darn junk yard man!!!! grrrrrrr!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i managed to get an a6 lower intake and cam shaft for bout 60 bucks plus a 10 dollar fee at a pick a part about 25 miles down the freeway, only took about 1 1/2 hours, hand got cut up a bit but oh well...next week will be the upper h23 plenum and TB, maybe another spacer where the butterflies are at, the a6 windage and possably the pt6 ECU or better...and still looking for a transmission, the had an h23 but didnt have the time, got to work in like 20 minutes...

yea it was deffinately a sigh of relief, i cant wait to start crankin on my car...it wont be till i get all the parts i want so probably in 2 weeks...

shit yeah.. embarking on a journey is almost always the most difficult part.
i'm currently in the process of enlisting in the army and i won't lie, it's scary not knowing where you'll be in a few months. you just gotta suck it up and do it is the way i see it.

well i actually havent dont it yet, but man its crazy fucking nerve wracking knowing that your life is about to be very much different from what your used to

but thanks. really.

just do it! nike.

yea i had a gf that inlisted havent heard from her in months she couldnt tell me where she was goin, hope she's ok

as long as we keep silver-lining tycoons pockets, soldiers will be dieing somewhere....

but back to topic, wasnt able to get to the other pick a part i found, got to much goin on, will probably go tomorow, if not monday....

I went to the junkyards around me in search of the bolts I broke a few days ago. 5 very big junk yards, and not a single Integra. No DAs or DCs. Fuck stick.

well i went and no such luck, no prelude in any yards exept regular salvage, im goin to have to try to cut a deal....dam it....

try looking for a pick n pull.. thats what they called em back home in cali, then i moved up to this shit hole and learned that theyre called u pull it..
i think pick in pull is a much better name.. but people in vawa are stupid.
worst state ever.

well i went and no such luck, no prelude in any yards exept regular salvage, im goin to have to try to cut a deal....dam it....

p.s. good luck finding good prelude parts in a yard... i drove like 5 miles for the wrong car.

i still think pick n pull is the best name.
pick a part is the runner up, but it sounds more like they already pulled.

Back