darwins theory of evolution

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I knew it

I knew it !

The vomit eating gorilla would EVENTUALLY turn to Islam.

Get my point ?

I gagged when I realized what the gorilla was eating.

Also, the theory of evolution does not say we evolved from the gorilla; rather the gorilla/apes/whatever and humans are from the same ancestor and evolved apart.
lol why is everyone trying to be so technical with me? its not like I was trying to state a scientific fact...I just typed the first thing that I associated with apes....geez....

lol at southpark.

I stated that because people honestly believe that we came from monkeys/gorillas that coexist with us today, which is not really true.

bleh does it really matter where we came from? people worry too much about the past when they should focus on what to make of the future.

I don't see anything wrong with hating muslims because it looks like according to their religion they're supposed to kill everyone who doesn't convert to islam. You don't see people from other religions doing that (yes christians used to during the crusades, but even if I were around at that time I wouldn't do that). I personally don't hate them but I don't trust any of them either that's for sure.

And I meant more of the overall theory like evolution and the way the universe was created by some big bang. Even if it was, which I'm not debating since I don't care how it started, there had to be some supernatural being aka God that started it, atoms and molecules don't just come from nowhere and that's why I believe there's a God of some type.

What I was trying to get is the way you look at things probably goes the other way around too. Some Muslims may ask "why don't the Christians just kill who they don't like then there won't be any infidels to disturb the peace?", and a Christian may say "why don't the Muslims just try to work it out and live together in peace?"
Dogs must be thinking "wtf does the human shit in a toilet when there's a shit load of land outside?"
Biggest question is, what is "God"? That's for another thread though.

And also, retards, dumbasses, etc. will always exist no matter what species.

What I was trying to get is the way you look at things probably goes the other way around too. Some Muslims may ask "why don't the Christians just kill who they don't like then there won't be any infidels to disturb the peace?", and a Christian may say "why don't the Muslims just try to work it out and live together in peace?"
Dogs must be thinking "wtf does the human shit in a toilet when there's a shit load of land outside?"
Biggest question is, what is "God"? That's for another thread though.

And also, retards, dumbasses, etc. will always exist no matter what species.

Ok I see what you mean you explained it perfectly.

well I'm not so sure that itself can be accurate because no matter how much we study the past people time seems to repeat itself and we make the same mistakes multiple times.

its all part of peoples need to feel important and over complicate things

people cant just accept that we are here by freak chance

people need some type of grand scheem... some type of "reason for being"... they need to feel like they are part of something larger than them self

they cant accept that they are just here... no different than that tree over there... and there isn't any master plan for them

no one wants to admit we are all little more than a cosmic accident

I'm not 100% sure where we came from... i buy into the evolution theory a lot more than the god theory... but it really doesn't make the slightest difference to me :shrug2:
i do believe that we need to learn from our history... but whether we came from an amoebae or were specifically created by some all powerful being doesn't make a bit of difference

When people don't have the REAL answer, they make shit up to answer "Why daddy?" when their kid asks 'em. eventually it sticks.

some dudes wrote it into a bible.
some other dudes wrote it into aesop's fables.

same shit, differnet authors.

aesop's got better pictures, too.

Eating vomit is complex. :p

Erhm, why do people gag and think it's nasty when one eats it's own vomit or shit?

lol

idk...have any of you ever tried eating your vomit or shit? who knows maybe its delicious :rant:

People eat their vomit all the time. Ever thrown up in your mouth like when you burp right after you took a huge bite of something? Yea it sucks ass. Well I dunno if yall eat it but I'm just lazy and would rather swallow it then walk somewhere to spit it out.

That's like saying that everytime you snort into your throat, "you're basically picking your nose and eating it"

Yea. We're dumbasses because we spit. That saliva is meant to break down food and we just waste it. haha.

Back