darwins theory of evolution

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn tell me about it. It's pretty zesty after you've had some carbonated drink with that pizza.

lol why is everyone trying to be so technical with me? its not like I was trying to state a scientific fact...I just typed the first thing that I associated with apes....geez....

Because you got it wrong on an immense level.

I take it you're getting along with the inlaws more these days ?

actually I am, but this and that are not connected. Our understanding of evolution will follow the same path every other topic of discovery has followed. We start with a broad concept with many misnomers which are gradually removed and replaced by things we find during research. Eventually we arrive at the point of understanding, which is where we are now with with the periodic table of elements, which is far removed from the 4 element Earth Wind Fire and Water concept of the Greeks.

lol you take thing s way too seriously, lighten up man. its a hairy monkey/ape/my uncle jim who cares

You'd be surprised.

I take it seriously because there are people who would love to see our advancement go backwards, and lack of education and misinformation are the tools of that trade.

I take it seriously because, in one sentence, you got the entire thing wrong. Translated into easier to understand words, it's like saying VTEC came from the Renesis engine.

Everybody knows that Renesis invented VTEC. Then Mivec slapped Renesis and said it's VVTL bitch. Ecotech has no say because Hemi smacked her down.

Back