dating :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i think i posted this before... so :repost: on myself asshats

> WHITE WOMEN:
> First date: You get to kiss her goodnight.
> Second date: You get to grope all over and make out.
> Third date: You get to have sex but only in the missionary position.

> > IRISH WOMEN: > First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex. > Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex. > 20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

> > ITALIAN WOMEN: > First Date: You take her to a play and an expensive restaurant. > Second Date: You meet her parents and her Mom makes spaghetti & > meatballs. > Third Date: You have sex, she wants to marry you & insists on a 3 > carat > ring. > 5th Anniversary: You already have 5 kids together & hate the thought > of > having sex. > 6th Anniversary: You find yourself a girlfriend.

> > JEWISH WOMEN: > First Date: You get dynamite head. > Second Date: You get more great head. > Third Date: You tell her you'll marry her and never get head again.

> > CHINESE WOMEN: > First date: You get to buy her an expensive dinner but nothing > happens. > Second date: You buy her an even more expensive dinner, nothing > happens > again. > Third date: You don't even get to the third date and you already > realized > nothing is going to happen.

> > INDIAN WOMEN: > First date: Meet her parents. > Second date: Set the date of the wedding. > Third date: Wedding night.

> > BLACK WOMEN: > First Date: You get to buy her a real expensive dinner. > Second Date: You get to buy her and her girlfriends a real expensive > dinner. > Third Date: You get to pay her rent. > Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone other than you. >

> MEXICAN WOMEN: > First Date: You buy her an expensive dinner, get drunk on Tequila, > have sex > in > the back of her car. > Second Date: She's pregnant. > Third Date: She moves in. > One week later: her mother, father, his girlfriend, her two sisters, > her > brother, all of their kids, her grandma, her father's girlfriend's > mother, > her > two cousins, her sister's boyfriend and his three kids move in and > you live > on > rice and beans for the rest of your life in your home that used to be > nice, > but > now looks like a home along the Rio Grande.

> DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IRISH WOMEN?

MEXICAN WOMEN: > First Date: You buy her an expensive dinner, get drunk on Tequila, > have sex > in > the back of her car. > Second Date: She's pregnant. > Third Date: She moves in. > One week later: her mother, father, his girlfriend, her two sisters, > her > brother, all of their kids, her grandma, her father's girlfriend's > mother, > her > two cousins, her sister's boyfriend and his three kids move in and > you live > on > rice and beans for the rest of your life in your home that used to be > nice, > but > now looks like a home along the Rio Grande.

lol that is so funny

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 10 2003, 08:23 AM
> BLACK WOMEN: > First Date: You get to buy her a real expensive dinner. > Second Date: You get to buy her and her girlfriends a real expensive dinner. > Third Date: You get to pay her rent. > Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone other than you.

didnt happen to me! and we went on three dates.

French Women: First date, expensive dinner, expensive wine. Get drunk, go have sex only to discover her arm pit fro. Second Date: You buy her a weed eater.

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Dec 10 2003, 12:13 PM
French Women: First date, expensive dinner, expensive wine. Get drunk, go have sex only to discover her arm pit fro. Second Date: You buy her a weed eater.

MAliwho:
s3e2b1d801c22e.jpg

Just kidding

holy fuck that pic is great!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

so true, every jewish girl that I have dated gave great head very quickly...

Back