Day of Defeat: Source

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Anyone got the DoD for HL2 yet?

I puchased HL2 with CS:S for 30 bucks from Best Buy, suprisingly it runs good on my ancient P4 1.7 Ghz PC...I think I am going to DL it, it's 19.95, and I know the original DoD was that shit, IMO one of the best WW2 shooters there was for that time, which isn't bad for a mod/skin of HL.

Hmmm... not sure, I don't play with mods, but I am sure a BF1942 fan has made one.

I just installed it via steam. bought the gold package when HL2 released that included a download of it upon release.

if you get it, let me know. I'd like to try it.

DOD:Source rocks some shit. They need to optimize the graphics a bit , they need to fix some of the bugs, and they need MORE MAPS!! Other than that, its a lot of fun.

Yeah, honsetly, it's one of the better WW2 FPS's out there. I love the whole "enemy throws a grenade, you pick it up and throw it back at them." It makes for some interesting fighting when n00bs just throw the grenade with a 5 second fuse left on it. :)

I play anytime, I usually play an Avalanche-only Server called WARRIORS or something, I dunno...Good ping, decent players, and my favorite map 24/7. :)

Back