death caturday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah that would freak me out if i was at that hospital and i see that cat come wandering in...

i think oscar is selling heroin to the patients so he can buy gourmet kitty instead of the friskies they've been giving him

and occassionally he cooks up a bad batch...

I saw this on broadcast news today. Totally spooky.

I'm not sure why this is such a surprise. Animals have been known to be more in touch with nature, just as the animals were fleeing to the hills before the tsunami hit the other year.

I wouldn't want that cat walking into my room.

heard about this on the radio
cute cat

there is a fine line between "accurately predicting" and "causing"
:ph34r:

reaper kitty FTW!!!!!!

gargamel.jpeg

ok, he's 'not a cat that's friendly to people' yet it's allowed to be a nursing home? wtf. lol

yes, animals know that kind of thing. all the dogs my dad's had have always said their goodbyes to him before they died. they would come in to where he was, lay the head in his lap and after 5 minutes of this, walked out and fell over dead. one from an intestinal bloat, the other of 'old age.' There's a lot about the instincts of animals that's interesting to study...

If I'm in any sort of health care facility and a cat walks up to me, it's dieing.

On a lighter note, he looks like my old cat, Fidget.

Back