dec 1st is Worlds AIDS Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seriously guys, stfu, I'm not getting tested.:ph34r:

please list the first and last name of every girl along with a picture that you've been with, so i know should i ever run into them to stay the F away from them.

k thankx.

please list the first and last name of every girl along with a picture that you've been with, so i know should i ever run into them to stay the F away from them.

k thankx.

I forget some of the list. Pretty clique. :(

My ex told me she wouldn't have sex with me until I got tested. ^_^

Bah. I always tell myself I'll go, but I don't want to find out.

i have a feeling your sig might be changing...........

i regret fucking that whore and getting aids.

i wonder.... if all the R&D went into AIDs instead of fat pills and making your dick bigger/harder, if we could've "cured" it by now...

Why make a drug that cures a disease? You can make WAY more money if you only make drugs to treat the symptoms. If you go around curing everyone, you'll put urself out of business.

um, more straight people have aids than gay people dude.

do some reasearch before you go gay bashing.

I did, actually...

58.3% of male adults and adolescents living with AIDS most likely became infected with HIV after having sexual intercourse with other men.

11.2% of male adults and adolescents living with AIDS most likely became infected with HIV after having sexual intercourse through heterosexual contact.

United States HIV & AIDS statistics summary

That's a fairly large difference...

However, AIDS is by far most common among the homosexual population in the United States, primarily because the type and frequency of sexual contact, combined with STDs, is the perfect method of spreading a body-fluid borne virus.

Homosexual behavior increases risk of AIDS - Dr. Brian J. Kopp, DPM

I found another site that says it's more prevalent in heterosexuals, but nothing with numbers. But now I'm bored with searching around.

That is only the statistic for males though. I would like to see the overall ratios when you take into account all sexual preferences. And it seems that this is only the us numbers not worldwidel. If you take Africa's (epidemic in progress)numbers into account I would venture that B's statement is pretty correct.

I kept it in the US because he never specified either way.

something like 80% of women in africa have it. its rediculous.
and like a billion people live there.

so they sway the results of the US to the point of nothingness.

I won't argue his point on a worldwide status, because I'd most likely be wrong from what I saw... lol

But from the first link, it seems to be more prevelant in homosexual males in the US.

Did you read that second link I put up?

medical literature's only study reporting on homosexuals who kept sexual "diaries," indicated the average homosexual ingests the fecal material of 23 different men each year.

haha... so gross...

Why make a drug that cures a disease? You can make WAY more money if you only make drugs to treat the symptoms. If you go around curing everyone, you'll put urself out of business.
That's probably the smartest thing I've notice you post. And 100% true.

PS-I celebrated AIDS Day by hooking up with two girls. One around midnight and one around 1:30-2am. No sex but tit action in both cases. I guess I was playing it safe for the day.

Last edited:
Back