Definition of Douche-bag...Funny Pic included

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol. Speaking of mouths.... I gave a comm speach today infront of well a bunch of hot girls. Fucking A. I'm so calm in front of classes, but girls..... I was like pausing every single discussion I came to in my speech. Maybe it was the fact it was me, two dudes, and 10 girls I'd appreciate having sex with in the next two to three months if I play my cards right.

For some reason, they thought I did a good job. I definitely blew ass. Like complete ass.

lol. Speaking of mouths.... I gave a comm speach today infront of well a bunch of hot girls. Fucking A. I'm so calm in front of classes, but girls..... I was like pausing every single discussion I came to in my speech. Maybe it was the fact it was me, two dudes, and 10 girls I'd appreciate having sex with in the next two to three months if I play my cards right.

For some reason, they thought I did a good job. I definitely blew ass. Like complete ass.
They liked you, they really really liked you, lol

i own a pink shirt.

rub-it.jpg

Nm i was just joking about what you said about not letting guys in who wear pink wit the popped up collar
Oh, now I get it. But no, were just keeping the douchebag level down. God knows were big enough assholes as it is.

And I agree with what you said about banging, I know a few crips and it's just a stupid way to live before you end up in jail or a coffin.

I agree with what you said about banging, I know a few crips and it's just a stupid way to live before you end up in jail or a coffin.
^^^WERD
I almost ended up in a coffin, I got shot in the stomach at 16.
But I grew up, and now stay far away from that stuff.

Back