Del Sol Parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Da1nonly0015

If any one is interested in the following parts leave me a post and I will get back with you.

Del Sol OEM Carbon Fiber Hood in great condition but clear coat starting to fade.

Del Sol fiberglass Invader Hood bought 2 weeks ago, and don't like it on my car, Brand New condition as well as I have added windshield washer nozzle to the hood.

A/C componets for any B series motor.

OEM steering wheel for a 92-95 civic other models possibly, Black in color top is starting to chip material though.

Storage compartment for behind seat in the Del Sol, in great condition.

Universal Fiberglass T2 double deck wing with Led brake light, Red in color right now, needs minor patching where it was bonded together at factory.

Pistons from a Integra LS. They are P72 and in good condition, I went with JE sol they got pulled out

Rods from a Integra LS. 3 are good but the forth is bent.

Black leather shift boot with red stitch, Brand New for honda

Silver B&M style short shifter for honda/acura

Buddy Club side skirts for 93-97 Del Sol Used, no cracks or broken

Factory Del Sol side skirts/rocker panels, they have cut outs in the front to bolt the fenders on, but would be a great extra if adding side skirts so you can keep from drilling into your factory ones incase you want to go stock later on.

The last item is not car related but for sale for you motocross people

1994 Kawasaki 200KDX 2 stroke 6 speed, Motor rebuilt/no leake/runs great. Green in color. For more info just ask.

If interested leave a post or email me at delsolracing1994@verizon.net for prices or make an offer and I will try to get back with you. I will send pics if needed but as of now my computer is not letting me upload from my camera. Thanks guys

really interested in the hoods and anything else you have for a del sol just hit me up with some prices and ill see waht i can do

all the del sol patrs are listed that i can think of, I am getting new parts soon so i will post once i have replaced those parts. As i said in the other thread the carbon fiber i am working with someone else and the vader is 275 plus shipping as it is BRAND NEW

Back