difficulty of swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well my H series del sol let me say it again H 2 2 the most un reliable car for everyday driving AND turbo charged has rolled over 3k miles on the road and going to drag strips every possible weekend and i dont see it stoping any time soon . and your not going by what you know your going by what the factory knows bc they are the reason that motor is in your car you didnt have to have any knowledge about anything so how are you going by what you know did you read the service manual?

you werent traying to help anything dumb ass i already told him theres no difference and you come out of no where and say "haha jackass theres no difference i havent even done a swap and i know that" wow really helpd him out huh?

haha nothing to say huh? you never did a swap in your life kid and by the knowledge you have you wont ever complete one by yourself

also there is a difference tha you so easily, well just didnt pay attention to apparently.
for EK's of different trim, for example ones with different wiring schematics, there are huge differences, that is unless you want to go and rip it all out and start from scratch. but thats just sloppy.

link:

Hasport Billet Mounts

yea well if you read back at the begging i also told him to get one that came out with vtec bc its alot easier and no matter what trim level you never want to just rip it out and start from scratch you stupid fuck

haha nothing to say huh? you never did a swap in your life kid and by the knowledge you have you wont ever complete one by yourself
it was only two minutes you fucking assbag and i have other things going on other than this fucking retarded ass rant you've got going.

kid? who the fuck are you? oh yeah your junior to me dipshit. go try that with accordwithwork. it may just work.

any idiot with basic knowledge of engineering and wiring can complete a swap. i just choose not to. its a waste of time and money in my opinion. only a fucking idiot would remove a perfectly fine engine to waste time ot a swap.

come to think of it your a waste of time. fuck this thread.

and he was asking if there was a difference between doing the b18 and b16 either way it would be the same damn thing he said nothing about any trim levels or anything other than its an ek

yea well if you read back at the begging i also told him to get one that came out with vtec bc its alot easier and no matter what trim level you never want to just rip it out and start from scratch you stupid fuck

i am superior. go to hell, bye bye

uh probably the people that have a d16 or something like that. my Hsol on NA would and has eaten turbo b16s i think thats worth the time kido let me know when your out of diapers

who are you talking to. im gone not coming back here. im catching the stupid from you and i dont want to become a retard, so once again peace out. and in case the op comes back make sure you tell him to check out hasport.com

this is how you solve this.........Dude before asking an already asked a million time question they make this little button at the top of the page called the search button.
its this great little button that if you type a keyword like B-series swap you get an ass load of helpful information. i promise you using the button wont kill you :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Oh my God this thread is awesome!!!!!11 :popcorn:

Oh my God this thread is awesome!!!!!11 :popcorn:

Yes, so awesome I'm about to ban, negative rep, and reset the post count of almost everyone in it.

To the OP, search, it does the mind good, start here...

Technical Articles and Reference - HondaSwap Forums

To the people that feel they have to shit on someones thread, just don't post if you can't help. There's no need to name call, and insult other members looking for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back