Digital Cameras

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that was one of the bowls... and although it doesn't look high, its about a 30+ foot climb...

And what is your rig? Is your rig a beater? With 175k miles? And IFS? :)

What about Kodak? I know they have been around for a pretty long time, but anyone have any experience with Kodak Digi cams? Thanks again for the replies.

Kodaks are good for beginners.

-off topic, my "off-roading" vehicle is an '89 Toyota 4wd with a 6" lift and 33x12.5 BFGs. 250k miles on the chassis. Oh, and don't forget the chevy 350. It sort of belongs to my friend, but because he recently bought a newer truck, I get to use the 'yota whenever I want.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Nov 22 2004, 08:25 PM
that was one of the bowls... and although it doesn't look high, its about a 30+ foot climb...

And what is your rig? Is your rig a beater? With 175k miles? And IFS? :)
[post=420774]Quoted post[/post]​

oh nothing special as of right now it a tube but last season it consisted of a samari
on 35's mts with a custom 4 link front and rear 5.13 gears welded rear end 4.1 t case weber carb cam and crap like that.
this season im almost done tubing it out and running a 1 link front and rear and im going to 36-38's and im boosting it

Why not do what My buddies do with their samurais? 4.3 GM. :)

And they are currently running 37's on their big dawg samurai, and not planning on going any bigger... Its funny watching them float through ponds because the damn thing is so light.

Cannon Powershot A80
Perfect for your application.
You can also upgrade the lens which you cant do on most of the cameras in your price range.
You can attach a cannon wide-angle lens, a telephoto lens and a macro lens. They are very cheap to buy seperately. I'm in toronto and bought the lenses for under $100 canadian, each.

I dont know about you guys, but having a 4 megapixel camera with a stock lens that I cant upgrade sounds pretty shitty.

At home I use a Canon G5, in the field I use a little Canon A40, both are nice, easy to use, and expandalbe platforms, and the A40 can take a beating, as I have given it a good one here in Iraq.

Originally posted by adnoh@Nov 24 2004, 10:43 AM
Cannon Powershot A80
Perfect for your application.
You can also upgrade the lens which you cant do on most of the cameras in your price range.
You can attach a cannon wide-angle lens, a telephoto lens and a macro lens. They are very cheap to buy seperately. I'm in toronto and bought the lenses for under $100 canadian, each.

I dont know about you guys, but having a 4 megapixel camera with a stock lens that I cant upgrade sounds pretty shitty.
[post=421686]Quoted post[/post]​

Why I love my C4000. I have the lens adapter with closeup filters, and getting my tele, macro, and fisheye lenses for channukah.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Nov 23 2004, 06:20 AM
Why not do what My buddies do with their samurais? 4.3 GM. :)

And they are currently running 37's on their big dawg samurai, and not planning on going any bigger... Its funny watching them float through ponds because the damn thing is so light.
[post=420960]Quoted post[/post]​

the 4.3 is in a buddies truck to but im geared so low that i have never powerd out plus i had juice incase i did. but now it forced ind

turbo the 1.3? I've heard of it done, but never seen it..

Also heard of the TDi Swap, but have yet to see one.

forced induct car ill post pics when i get the new bottom end in it. (first test revield a 20 year old block will only handle 14 lbs with juice before it breaks

Back