Digital Tach

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

Any know's where i could by a aftermark Digital Tach?? Or if i could make fit one in my Civic 1997 Hatchback. Could the Digital Tach of a S2000 Fit in my car, i don't think so, but never know.

Are they compagnies that make aftermark Digital Tach? :blink:

apexi makes a digital speedo/tach, or get a vafc (if you have a vtec motor) and that has a digital tach on it.

Sorry for me not knowing, but what is a vafc?

But is the Apex'i a little small for to use it as a Tach?

VAFC = VTEC Air Fuel Controler

and digital anything is not very easy to read... with the needle you just make a quick glance and you know what your at by assosiation of the needle position... with digital you need to read and register the actual numbers... takes a little longer and will slow your reaction

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 18 2003, 09:24 PM
VAFC = VTEC Air Fuel Controler

and digital anything is not very easy to read... with the needle you just make a quick glance and you know what your at by assosiation of the needle position... with digital you need to read and register the actual numbers... takes a little longer and will slow your reaction

very true, with my monster tach (no stock tach, dx :p) i can see out of the corner of my eye where its at, you dont even really need to look at it, and you can tell your rpm by needle position. i used the vafc as a tach for a while, if you put it on 1 channel display, it prints it pretty big, but still like e_solsi said, you have to read the numbers and then register it.

EDIT:
p.s.
VAFC = Vtec Air Flow Converter ;)

Thanks guys for the advice.
You make a good point, i'm gonna go with a needle tach. I don't like hacing thinks on my dash, it kinda of boders me and blocks my vue...anyways gonna find a way to get it, where i'm good with it.

but the apexi v-afc is hype cause is digital.....

bring a aggressive look into your car....

i say get both...hahah if you money...

Back