dirty arabs took another hostage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Iraqies took a marine hostange and are threatening to behead him if usa doesnt release iraqi prisoners.

god dammit im sick of hearing this shit. they are doing this shit every damn week it seems. they need to chill the fuck out and realize we are trying to help their sorry asses.

And what's up with the beheadings? Is there some significance or social conception that makes them kill people in that fashion? All they are doing is pissing off the guys with guns even more. I know Arabs are ready to die for their cause, but I wouldn't want to be hunted.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jun 27 2004, 07:46 PM
god dammit im sick of hearing this shit. they are doing this shit every damn week it seems. they need to chill the fuck out and realize we are trying to help their sorry asses.

no, we are trying to help the general population. we are NOT trying to help the group of terrorists who are the ones doing this.

I say fuck 'em. Cut all funding, let the sons of bitches be on their own and do whatever they want. Take some oil if we need it, or fuck the carribu and tree huggers and drill in Alaska. Just keep an eye on the rat bastards incase they conspire to do something...if they do, push the little red button and let them have it for good.

Fuck that, we have to finish what we've started. Bush will be way to emabarressed. Just send over some more troops from the reserves and take them bitch Al-whatevers the fuck out. Then comprimise with the remaining true loyal citizens and then Bush may have something to fucking brag about.

You have to remember Bush's ego. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 27 2004, 10:09 PM
Just send over some more troops from the reserves and take them bitch Al-whatevers the fuck out.

so... those reserve troops you were talking about.. what if those guys were your friends and when they got there 1/2 of them died.... that would make sense now wouldnt it....

FUCKTARD... think before you speak

Better yet we should just hope the draft takes place so people like me and you can get drafted over there

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 27 2004, 09:50 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Jun 27 2004, 07:46 PM

no, we are trying to help the general population. we are NOT trying to help the group of terrorists who are the ones doing this.

i wasnt referring to helping the terrorists. was referring to helping the Iraqi people. i shoulda been more clear of what i was saying...

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 28 2004, 12:44 AM
Better yet we should just hope the draft takes place so people like me and you can get drafted over there

i wont be drafted, i'll fail the physical :p

gotta love brain surgery :(

I say we take all of our troops out of there. send over the street gangs, and if they can win, they get the country, if they lose... we just send over people we know will win. everyone in our overcrowded jails for murder, because we know that they have experience.

Originally posted by tab@Jun 27 2004, 06:29 PM
And what's up with the beheadings?  Is there some significance or social conception that makes them kill people in that fashion?

I've read somewhere that according to their religion, killing people in this fashion (beheading) ensures the person being killed will not go to heaven...

IMO, there are gorier (sp?) ways of dying, such as being hung upside down for a couple hours so the blood flows to your head and then being cut in half by a chain saw. (this was acutally done in the past, not in Iraq I don't believe but another country)

Welll soon iraq will be handed over to the iraqis, sadaam will go back to iraq to face trial......what will happen with all the troops? are they planned to keep some or get totally out?

im sure we'll have a permanent embassy there of some sort. you can't just "leave".

shit look at john- hes in germany... and we've ben there since WW1

Back