dirty arabs took another hostage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iraq has already been handed over, they did it a few days early.

As far as the Marine, he was "lured" from his camp? Um, that just doesn't make any sense what so ever. Also, not saying it means anything, but he is lebonese, to me a lebonese Marine being lured from a US military base doesn't sound right.

I know a Lebanese guy.. all it takes to lure him anywhere is a set of sizable chrome wheels...

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Jun 28 2004, 09:23 AM-->
@Jun 27 2004, 06:29 PM
And what's up with the beheadings?  Is there some significance or social conception that makes them kill people in that fashion?

I've read somewhere that according to their religion, killing people in this fashion (beheading) ensures the person being killed will not go to heaven...

This is a load of crap.

It is the method used because it is shocking to any culture.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Jun 28 2004, 01:15 PM-->
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jun 28 2004, 09:23 AM
tab
And what's up with the beheadings?  Is there some significance or social conception that makes them kill people in that fashion?

I've read somewhere that according to their religion, killing people in this fashion (beheading) ensures the person being killed will not go to heaven...

This is a load of crap.

It's an islamic tradition.

The Saudi government says the punishment is sanctioned by Islamic tradition. State-ordered beheadings are performed in courtyards outside crowded mosques in major cities after weekly Friday prayer services.

CBS News

Quote from the Qur'an:

'When you encounter those [infidels] who deny [the Truth=Islam] then strike [their] necks' (Qur'an sura 47, verse 4)”....

Which is what these Islamic extremists are doing to those they capture because they believe we are denying the truth (according to them) being Islam. I don't know, it says it's a sacred Islamic tradition but that the manner they are doing it is very un-Islamic. :shrug2:

me personally?

i dont feel the slightest bit of remorse now for any more americans that get captured over there.

why? because they were WARNED by the u.s. governement (im talking about civilians in iraq) about the recent wave of kidnappings.

if I was over there in iraq as a civilian contractor, you bet your sweet ass i would be packing an ak-47 on my shoulder and a 9mm on my belt along with a wharf-gun inside my waistband and a nice buck knife to back it all up.

that part of the country is a SAVAGE THIRD WORLD. you need to expect a reasonable amount of it's population has the "savage third world" mentality.

so as of now, i see this as some sort of perverse comedy each time a dumbass american is captured over there in iraq.

either protect your ass with some weapons and go out in a blaze of glory, or dont come looking to me for sympathy because you wanted to take a chance at making 100,000 for six months of work in war-torn iraq and wound up getting beheaded by some third world savage.

i dont believe for a second, that the majority of these "contractors" are there to "help the poor helpless people of iraq out and make a difference in life"

cut the fucking bullshit. the ONLY reason these people are over there is because those types of jobs pay SO WELL (because it is such a dangerous place to be) that they wind up taking a chance.

The towel headed bastards even put out a rap video i heard.....

this shit is getting to be like the keystone cops.

<<sits back and waits for the next blurb on cnn to entertain him for the summer time>>

its their own damn fault they get captured.

1. they are not aware of their surroundings.
2. they dont take adequate security precautions (how much is YOUR life worth to YOU? .... read into that one for the answer to question 2.)
3. they are just there to make a fast buck
4. how many stories did you hear of someone who was in the process of getting kidnapped fight back? none. shit, chances are ackmed al fucktar is going to behead you anyways, take some of their people out as well.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jun 28 2004, 03:59 PM
me personally?

i dont feel the slightest bit of remorse now for any more americans that get captured over there.

why? because they were WARNED by the u.s. governement (im talking about civilians in iraq) about the recent wave of kidnappings.

if I was over there in iraq as a civilian contractor, you bet your sweet ass i would be packing an ak-47 on my shoulder and a 9mm on my belt along with a wharf-gun inside my waistband and a nice buck knife to back it all up.

that part of the country is a SAVAGE THIRD WORLD. you need to expect a reasonable amount of it's population has the "savage third world" mentality.

so as of now, i see this as some sort of perverse comedy each time a dumbass american is captured over there in iraq.

either protect your ass with some weapons and go out in a blaze of glory, or dont come looking to me for sympathy because you wanted to take a chance at making 100,000 for six months of work in war-torn iraq and wound up getting beheaded by some third world savage.

i dont believe for a second, that the majority of these "contractors" are there to "help the poor helpless people of iraq out and make a difference in life"

cut the fucking bullshit. the ONLY reason these people are over there is because those types of jobs pay SO WELL (because it is such a dangerous place to be) that they wind up taking a chance.

The towel headed bastards even put out a rap video i heard.....

this shit is getting to be like the keystone cops.

<<sits back and waits for the next blurb on cnn to entertain him for the summer time>>

:werd: I dont intend to be disrespectful, but these people knowingly go into dangerous areas so i too do not feel any pity for them. That doesnt negate the wrongness of harming another person (on the part of the extremists) but they wont have my pity, especially because they are they are there for a measly (in contrast to their life) tax free 80k per year.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Jun 28 2004, 02:49 PM-->
Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 28 2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jun 28 2004, 09:23 AM
tab

This is a load of crap.

It's an islamic tradition.

The Saudi government says the punishment is sanctioned by Islamic tradition. State-ordered beheadings are performed in courtyards outside crowded mosques in major cities after weekly Friday prayer services.

CBS News

Quote from the Qur'an:

'When you encounter those [infidels] who deny [the Truth=Islam] then strike [their] necks' (Qur'an sura 47, verse 4)”....

Which is what these Islamic extremists are doing to those they capture because they believe we are denying the truth (according to them) being Islam. I don't know, it says it's a sacred Islamic tradition but that the manner they are doing it is very un-Islamic. :shrug2:

Did I deny that it was tradition? No, read the post. I said that it is not believed that beheading a person prevents them from getting into heaven.

Back