disconnecting VAFC help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lakaicrxracer

i have a vafc on my 91 crx w/b16 and ever since my friend messed with it my car has been running like crap. i just want to take it off but i dont know what to do theres several splices but i dont know help pls anyone thanks

Go to Apex'i's web site and download their wiring manual. There are a total of 9 wires, and 2 of them are splices (MAP sensor, VTEC). All you have to do is disconnect all the wires and reconnect the two splices.

i disconnected 6 splices and i reconnected the vtec and the pressure signal but theres the vtm signal i have just there not connected and now my vtec doesnt kick in help

Why didn't you just initialize it? That resets all parameters to stock.

i guess i was just tired of caring for it but the white/yellow wire that goes to B5 on the ecu is the vtm vtec pressure signal right? this is why vtec isnt kicking in right? but where does this wire go its just hanging...do i connect it to the other white/yellow wire that just looks like it or what help out thanks its just that there are a couple of wires that are hanging from the harness and the ecu white/yellow wire is hanging as well theres one that looks like it but i dont know if i should just connect them this my fix my problem but i may also fry my ecu if i dont know what im doing so help out thanks

Back