Distributor wiring on h22 swap, please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

azzinine1

1996 lx accord, 93 JDM H22A
well i have it down to 3 wires maybe someone knows them

There was a clip that use to run to the external coil on the accord (the 93 JDM H22 is internal coil) they are, Black/yellow, solid green and solid yellow. ive read that you splice the yellow and black/yellow together...then what, leave them alone or do you run them to the black/yellow wire going into the distributor. if you do run them there then what do you do with the yellow wire that use to be in the same clip as the blue wire for the tach. and the last wire is a solid green wire that use to go to the accord distributor and the h22 distributor does not have this green wire...so what do you do with this green wire. Any help would be greatly appreciated, i havent had my car for six months and these are the last 3 wires i need to figure out...thanks

Originally posted by azzinine1@Jan 14 2005, 06:32 PM
1996 lx accord, 93 JDM H22A
well i have it down to 3 wires maybe someone knows them

There was a clip that use to run to the external coil on the accord (the 93 JDM H22 is internal coil) they are, Black/yellow, solid green and solid yellow. ive read that you splice the yellow and black/yellow together...then what, leave them alone or do you run them to the black/yellow wire going into the distributor. if you do run them there then what do you do with the yellow wire that use to be in the same clip as the blue wire for the tach. and the last wire is a solid green wire that use to go to the accord distributor and the h22 distributor does not have this green wire...so what do you do with this green wire. Any help would be greatly appreciated, i havent had my car for six months and these are the last 3 wires i need to figure out...thanks
[post=445821]Quoted post[/post]​

Emailed me your wire colors for both setups and I will help you out. I have done this a few times, but need to know your exact colors.

Jason
OBD Ecu Harnesses

i emailed you those colors to JKOBD conversion harness.com, i hope thats where you wanted me to send them if not let me know and ill send them again. thanks for your help

Thanks for the posts..ive seen them though they helped me but there is one green wire it doesnt cover. its a green wire that use to run to the accord dizzy, i think i dont need it any more but im not sure...does anyone know. thanks

Back