DNOID is back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

o yeah i was completely agreeing with the yeah, but i got on a lil rant, lol sorry.

i had just read a few of the comments on that article, and it was on my mind. like this one,

Mar 04, 2008 at 12:55 by equiumcharmerQuote equiumcharmer
well i for one would love to see demonoid come back, best site ever, no dis-respect to pirate bay, but at least demoaoin`s torrents worked.
lots of times i got something from
pirate bay, it needs a fucking password, at least demonoid, NO PASSWORDS.
LONG LIVE DEMONOID

i shouldnt have said 'you', i ment this guy...

Last edited:
YES! so many people say other sites are better, but the search and layout of the site is way better IMO. i hate searching for something on other sites and just getting 2349234983 lines of just text
Werd. I always would try demonoid first, and then would resort to other sites if i couldn't find what i needed.

YES! so many people say other sites are better, but the search and layout of the site is way better IMO. i hate searching for something on other sites and just getting 2349234983 lines of just text

Exactly. Demonoid is great because you can actually count on bad files being ousted immediately, and the forum style is a lot easier to navigate.

yeah and if your not a retard about it and actually READ what's contained in what your downloading, you would know if it's password protected or not, like some douches complain about with that site. probably why so many people get virus'...

I found that quite a lot of password protected files, the password is "continue", at least a lot of the pr0n files :p

Attention: This site is not a torrent invite service.

But it sure would be sweet if someone invited me to one that doesn't suck ;)

*wipes tear* I didn't get an invite *sniff*. I swear I'll try to be a better bitch from now on! :D

news groups ftmfw

2.4mb/s (Thats megabytes children)
Uncapped modem?

YOU CANT HAVE FREE INTERNET! ISP'S ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO HACK........

lolx

Back