Do these look good

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I finally got them on and I was surprised but they look good. I have had 2 girls to ask me for my number and where I got the rims from.

Take a look for yourself.
Those things are ugly as hell.

They look like a more expensive brand of walmart mexican hubcaps!!!

You my friend are a RICER:D

in case you havent noticed, this is the wrong forum to ask about this type stuff.
noone here is going to like that look.

in case you havent noticed, this is the wrong forum to ask about this type stuff.
noone here is going to like that look.

I concur. Unless you're blind AND inbred, you can read. And it QUITE clearly says:

*ahem www.hondaSWAP.com ....as in, swapping motors... ie: performance!!

Big, heavy (and might I add garishly ugly) rims DO NOT and WILL NOT equate EVER...ever EVER ever to performance

Increased rotational mass = less performance

Consider yourself bitch-slapped and called a whore.

Thank-you, ...that is all. Go Forth and be Tuned.

I concur. Unless you're blind AND inbred, you can read. And it QUITE clearly says:

*ahem www.hondaSWAP.com ....as in, swapping motors... ie: performance!!

Big, heavy (and might I add garishly ugly) rims DO NOT and WILL NOT equate EVER...ever EVER ever to performance

Increased rotational mass = less performance

Consider yourself bitch-slapped and called a whore.

Thank-you, ...that is all. Go Forth and be Tuned.
YES!!!! slap that poser bitch!

personaly, i think u should sell the bling and get some decent split rims. 15" no bigger than 16"
when u get burnt off at the lights by a milk float cos your wheels are too heavy.. the girls will NOT be asking for your number anymore :(

There's a reason why only "GIRLS" asked you where you got those rims.Silly bitches, crome isn't for HONDAS!

There's a reason why only "GIRLS" asked you where you got those rims.Silly bitches, crome isn't for HONDAS!

No, you got it wrong dude..... the saying is....

"Silly Ricer, Chrome is for Homies, Not Hondas"

That is all... Go Forth And be Tuned.

Post a pic of them on the car or laying in front of the current wheels =O. Then I'll be able to see. Personally, I'm just not a fan of chrome wheels though =/

ditto i don't like chrome, not for me. if you like chrome then woo go for it.

DUDE....that shit is seriousely gay....it makes big gay al look like a straight man without the lil bandana around his gay neck....

TAKE THAT SHIT OFF BEFORE YOU KILL YOUR CAR!!!
(fuck i thought 86 stock'd rims looked like shit!)

lol the only reason why the "girls" asked for your number is because they know you dont have money to go to hookers and get std's...you wasted it on those shitty rims.....

I SAY WE ADD THIS CAR TO THE UGLY PILE WITH THAT UGLY ASS CRX THAT LOOKS LIKE THE stormtrooper

I don't know exactly why people do little bullshit add-ons. Apparently not all of us have the restraint it takes to stop from raiding WAL-MART for those 10-15$ cheap ricer parts ...... Prime Example: Tire Flys

Now here's a nifty little gizmo designed exclusively around you 16-25yr old age set on a average income that can't quite afford to do some serious mods to their ride. They'd need to be just around a buck or two higher on their hourly wage so that they can shell out for the FULL "Pipe" F2B (Front to Back)setup (I/H/E). So instead they surf the local ebay site and order up one of those "Turbo FX" Kazoos^_^ .......... SO TOTALLY "TRYING TOO HARD" WITH NOT ENOUGH COIN

Patience Young Ones........

Now myself, my car had a "whoops".... my conundrum is slightly different.

Do I:
A) Get a decent Tri-Y header, Fab. up my own intake system, and have a "box-weld" done in the tire-well for a center-exit Apexi WSII and flush it into the bumper.

Orrrrrrrrrrr....................

B) Save up for the K24 swap.....

Maybe it's time for those that are wasting money on bullshit add-ons that really don't amount to a "hill o' beans" to stop and take stock of what they're REALLY working with. I own up to it... I have parked in the garage a 1.7L Civic Coupe.

That's ALL it is ......I don't make it out to be something more than what it was originally engineered as. If I wanted something to show, I'd make something "one-off"..... read the quote and try and absorb it....... Better luck next time

YAh chrome wheels are a thing of the past , back in 2000 i bought a 93 civic and i put sum chrome nichibaum road wheels i was such a mojo but i had remote start and transformers logo on the front total chick magnet. that 2000

hey come on kid...what the heck u did.... thats a bling bling stuff..... just get back to the honda at least the honda logo is there..... well if u like them... you gona have them in ur car... aint gonna be in mah civic:eek: :( :huh: :confused: :eek: ....

Back