Do you think this is hott

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i hate to tell you this but if these here honda owners didnt notice anything different, neither will anyone else. all your hard work will go un-noticed.

I never thought of it that way, but I will notice it, All i need to know is that my hard work is appreciated by me.

i think everything's clean, except the plates on the bumper.......i would put the plates in the middle and try to, somehow, make the plates "inside"the bumper

people can say what they want but what matters is that your happy and the car looks bad ass and anyone that knows a little bit about cars will notice that you put in work

I did mave the liscense plate "into" the bumper. I made a fiberglass mold for it and molded it into the left side. It looks ok. but not perfect..yet

i think it looks good
good color
nice asthetic mods
the only thing i would reccommend is get the red and clear tails(99-00 si imitations) they alway look sick on hatches

What, the stock plate location wasn't good enough? Now it looks like shit with the plate tacked to the bumper. Wait... what the fuck am I doing posting in this worthless forum?

Did no one read my last post, I know I said I moved it "INTO" the bumper. I cut a hole and made a fiberglass holder. theres no way I would keep it like that. If I could get the camera to work I'd show yoy.

Why can't ppl just leave their god damn civic's the way Honda intended them to look. I think that anything that alters the basic body shape of and EG is sacriligous. Fuck body kits, wings and plastic filler. :fr:

i completely understand ur point but I didn't want to go and spend like $200 on a new hatch door, mine was all rusted out so I decided to do that.

OMG!!! It takes longer to post the link than to just post the pic.
HC92CALTG3.jpg

And those look like ass.

There 160 dollars cheap ass! :blink: And those lights are pretty as hell your just being gay :ghey: khrisb. And there look alikes are dull as hell....

Alright lets vote how many people here thinks the lights are good lookin there the best 92-95 civic after market tail lights ive ever seen....

I know I am cheap, I do think theyre sexy but the look alikes look kinda stock lookin

:eek: those arent altezzas. And there better than the stock lights. Oh i see you want the JDM look not the 2003 look.... <_<

I got these on my black 2dr civic coupe

92-95-civic-head-black.jpg

O shit I found em on ebay for 125, I'll look into gettin them. But I still think I'm gonna end up with the duller ones/ JDM look

Back