Do you think this is hott

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They are nice aftermarket lights, just not my style. Anything is better than the 92-95 stock lights anyway.

I dunno about that, i'd take stock tails over my ugly ass altezzas I got now

Im selling my black 1pc head lights would you like them $200 there suppose to be $300!

Cause i just ordered the chrome ones lol.
im gonna install citylights in em thell reflect better

9295HCPROJAMBTYC.jpg

anyone who puts anything on their cars that is associated with "2 fast 2 furious" can go fuckthemselves and eat shit. People like you ruin the good Honda image for people like me. I am sick of being associated with ricers just cause I own a god damn Honda. I am so sick of you ppl who think that performance parts are anything you can buy at your local autozone or pep boys. Why don't you take a little lesson from the administrator of this forum and see what he's doing. That's one person wh definatley gets a big thumbs up from me, he doesn't have his head up his ass. :bash: :fr:

Originally posted by ryanwolfe911@Nov 13 2003, 06:33 PM
anyone who puts anything on their cars that is associated with "2 fast 2 furious" can go fuckthemselves and eat shit. People like you ruin the good Honda image for people like me. I am sick of being associated with ricers just cause I own a god damn Honda. I am so sick of you ppl who think that performance parts are anything you can buy at your local autozone or pep boys. Why don't you take a little lesson from the administrator of this forum and see what he's doing. That's one person wh definatley gets a big thumbs up from me, he doesn't have his head up his ass. :bash: :fr:

:blah: <---- look at your face. Places like autozone can sell Items likes Air intakes and Cd2 octane boosters. They increase performance And if it was given honda a bad name how come there not saying anything....
There was a commercial about 10 months ago (A honda Commercial) with a bunch of tricked out modified civics it was called civic city. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
:fuckyou3: :nutkick:

This is your face now.... : :rant: :mad:

hmmm, i think your wrong about me, and an ls turbo is performance in my mind, and putting projectors on my car is for better night time driving, altezzas on the other hand.........I'm sick of them also. If I could afford what pissedoff is doin then I would, but I think my ls turbo is gonna be just fine. Oh and BTW I did it by myself, and with the help of these hondaswap members.

Back