Does anyone believe in dream interpretation???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Call the Harlem Globetrotters, or Sonny and Cher. 40% of the time the ghosts are just Phyllis Diller in a costume.

HAHA Yeah if that would work or if I Could Just remember that while I'm dreaming it ..... Then I'd be in there....Maybe if I just reprogram my Brain with a Hondata S300 and program in playboy bunnies in my head.. hahahaha It'll be out next month.. haha j/j anyways yea i just have it like twice a year .. but never have the same dream twice other than that..

I dream in scifi. But in my dreams, you have to navigate by sounds of pulsars and x-ray background noise and stuff. Once, I actually dreamed I was teleported, and it was lucid - so I actually "invented" a feeling.

Fun stuff.

But I digress, these dreams are too appres-peux to be real.

Nice, the only thing I know about dreams is that if you are falling off of a building or the like and actually hit the ground and wake up right as your hitting the ground you can die from heart faliure because your body is in such shock from the fall your heart stops. I dont know if this is true or not, its just what Ive heard before.

Another recurring thing lately is false memories in my dreams. You know how one thing can bring a flood of memories back? You can smell a smell and be reminded of your grandparents house, or a red pencil reminds you of the time you were writing something in school with a red pencil, or whatever. Just little unimportant things that your brain relates with other things and events.

Not an actual case, but just an example... I'll see something in a dream, maybe a flashlight, and be reminded of the time I took a flashlight out into the backyard to look at something in the dark. I'll be able to remember the entire event, why I went there, what I did, just a mundane little event that doesn't even come into play in the dream. Only when I wake up and think back on it, that event never actually happened. :ph34r:

It's been occurring alot! :eek:

Nice, the only thing I know about dreams is that if you are falling off of a building or the like and actually hit the ground and wake up right as your hitting the ground you can die from heart faliure because your body is in such shock from the fall your heart stops. I dont know if this is true or not, its just what Ive heard before.

I've heard of that, its like a urban legend.. be careful and try not to die in your dreams lol.. while I'm typing this south parks epsiode is playin when kenny's dad it dreaming about the chick with " Aweessme BooooOobaage" and I'm stuck on final destination 2 in my mind.. its a sign.. hahahahah j/j

threadjack lol,but my dreams for the pat 5 years have been 30% me getting killed by someone or me killing them and the other 70% has been your average nightmare but im the one who is the bad guy in my dreams its starts out like a normal nightmare but then what ever it is thats after me becomes the hunted by me and i pretty much just destroy anything in my path. i love it lol

Last edited:
threadjack lol,but my dreams have been 30% me getting killed by someone or me killing them and the other 70% has been your average nightmare but im the one who is the bad guy in my dreams its starts out like a normal nightmare but then what ever it is thats after me becomes the hunted by me and i pretty much just destroy anything in my path. i love it lol

Whats not to like about that?:D

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's false. What is happening, from what I've read or whatever, is that your brain hasn't fully "shut down" into a sleep state, but your body has. The falling dream is just a side effect of the brains high activity clashing with the body's relaxed sleep state. Or some shit like that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's false. What is happening, from what I've read or whatever, is that your brain hasn't fully "shut down" into a sleep state, but your body has. The falling dream is just a side effect of the brains high activity clashing with the body's relaxed sleep state. Or some shit like that.

Yeah I wasnt sure if it was true or not either, but good luck with fitrying to understand your dreams.

Now you're getting somewhere. I hate to sound like a therapist but, focus on the part about him saving you from adulthood and think about it for awhile. You already know the trigger that sets you off, so know you need to find the safety.

No man should ever try to control your life. There should be a line of respect, but no amount of control. Example: Respect = Talking before making a major purchase with shared finances. Control = "You can't buy anything unless I say you can." I use this example since a lot of people honestly don't know the difference between the two, because they have little to no respect for their significant other.

The saftey for me is my car. That's my biggest and hardest goal. I like cars and also like the fact I don't know much about them. The fact that I can spend time learning about them helps keep me from feeling like I'm not accomplishing anything and makes me feel productive on my own terms.

I guess in a way, my car reminds me of... me. My car's had a somewhat hard life, is a little beat up, and has made it's own kind of sacrifices for freedom. It has potential and isn't hopeless in the least. It's bitchy and tempermental and hard to work with but when it completes it's....um, metamorphosis, it'll be the best reward to me. I want to be strong and independant, like my mom is now. And I kinda think my car reflects some of the changes that happen in my life as they come along. In a weird kind of way lol. If anyone understands any of this.

If anybody talked to me in real life, they'd understand what I'm talking about!!! I'm a deep thinker, I'm not stupid at all. My therepist actually asked why I was went to see him because the whole time I was there, I was doing his job for him lol. K, that's all.

My highschool art history teacher was into the whole dream interpretation thing, if you told her your dream she would be able to tell what everything in your dream symbolized, honestly she was a genius.

thats the product of a very overactive mind over a long period of time.. I'll probally bethe same way when i'm 40.. My mind stays thinking about 4 or 5 things at once.. I dont know how I function but it still manage to get some shyt done fast.. (Gigadeee Giggaddeeeeee" Damn no more beer.. ;(
:(

Another recurring thing lately is false memories in my dreams. You know how one thing can bring a flood of memories back? You can smell a smell and be reminded of your grandparents house, or a red pencil reminds you of the time you were writing something in school with a red pencil, or whatever. Just little unimportant things that your brain relates with other things and events.

Not an actual case, but just an example... I'll see something in a dream, maybe a flashlight, and be reminded of the time I took a flashlight out into the backyard to look at something in the dark. I'll be able to remember the entire event, why I went there, what I did, just a mundane little event that doesn't even come into play in the dream. Only when I wake up and think back on it, that event never actually happened. :ph34r:

It's been occurring alot! :eek:

Whats the Earliest memory you have?? I have one memory when u woke up in a crib and my brother was passed out in his bed, arm off the side and snoring.. My parents claim i remember that cause thats when then put the my crib from theyre to my brothers room.. nothing after that till bout 7.. alota stuff happened when i was 7.. Good number to

I didn't know this was a memory until I talked to my mom about it a few months ago. I thought maybe it was a cartoon I was trying to remember or something lol.

But there's this basic blue sky. A regular wood fence. A very simple green yard and pigs running around in it. I'm looking at all this through a window with white trim and the room around me has yellow walls. Mind, this all looks to me in my mind like a child's cartoon or even a drawing. Very, very simple colors and shapes.

Turns out when I was about 2, my mom said I'd go to the window and get all excited over the pigs that lived next door toour backyard. Weird, right?

while I'm typing this south parks epsiode is playin when kenny's dad it dreaming about the chick with " Aweessme BooooOobaage"

Ha, I was watching that earlier too. "YOU CAN NOT CARESS MY DAUGHTER'S AWESOME BEWBAGE!" And then he makes them fight in the "breastiary." Heh heh. Good shit...

How did everyone miss this:

every_damn_morning.png

I remember dreams quite well. So well, in fact that I commonly mistake real life for the dream. I get upset at people because I had a dream where they pissed me off. I still "remember" being teleported. I've managed to integrate a lot of my dreams into my waking reality.

Which is kinda dangerous. I'm sure it's no surprise to you people seeing how borderline insane I am.

Ahaha I've done the same thing. I had this dream when I was in....um, maybe 6th grade where my mom died from some kind of brain thing, like maybe an anearism (?). I woke up and for a while after that, I was totally just depressed and crying until I saw her lol.

I did find out however, about a year ago, she really does have a brain anearism (dammit ?).

Ahaha I've done the same thing. I had this dream when I was in....um, maybe 6th grade where my mom died from some kind of brain thing, like maybe an anearism (?). I woke up and for a while after that, I was totally just depressed and crying until I saw her lol.

I did find out however, about a year ago, she really does have a brain anearism (dammit ?).

Ah, premonitions!!! Maybe you can predict the future. Any of your other dreams have any future truths to them?

And about your ex, there is no quick fix on getting over them. I was in a 5 year relationship which I thought was the one. Long story short, we've been broken up for 2 years. I've had 3 girlfriends since and many casual relationsuips, I'm over her but thoughts still linger about her. I don't think those thoughts ever really go away (both my parents have confirmed that they have thoughts from time to time about their ex's, especially the ones they had more serious relationships with), but the pain definitely does. Just suck it up for 6-8 months, maybe a year...and the pain will subside. Time is the only healer. Don't try to put it too far out of your mind, remember that this relationship - as with all the other relationships if your life - has help mold you into the person you are today. Take this is a learning experience, and now you have more information on what you want in a future relationship. Not to say that being single isn't awesome!

Back