Does anyone believe in dream interpretation???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

By the way: Quick note. If you want to see a good love story, as well as a realistic representation of dreams, get "The Science of Sleep". Great movie.

That's nothing. Did you know that if you get water hot enough, you can light a cigarette from it ?

They say you only use 2% of your brain. I wonder what we do with the other 94%.

How do you light a cigarette from hot water?! I wanna know!

How do you light a cigarette from hot water?! I wanna know!

The water has to be heated to the flash point of the cigarette.

The only way it will happen is if the atmospheric pressure surrounding the water and the cigarette has been raised to the point that the boiling point of the water is higher than the flash point of the cigarette.

It is wierd that you can't re-wire your brain to accept the truth. You prolly see traffic lights that APPEAR to be closer than they are, until your brain "re takes the picture" and gives you proper range.

And if you do, I have an answer for that too :)

Keep in mind that in europe, traffic lights are on 'your side' of the intersection. They always feel close to me.

But yeah, I know what you are talking about. It's got something to do with how the brain interprets forward motion.

I caught it too, but I figured it was just the kind of joke you're not supposed to say something about. If you do, you just look kinda dumb... I dunno how to explain it lol.

I caught it too, but I figured it was just the kind of joke you're not supposed to say something about. If you do, you just look kinda dumb... I dunno how to explain it lol.

:werd:

I would have felt dumb pointing it out...

I'm really trying hard to get this.. because I feel like giving up and living in a cave somewhere

Felt dumb pointing it out ? I read that and think "meek". like I'm going to counter you with "No, DUMMY 94% plus 2% is %100 in Egyptian apothecaries measurements ! DUH"

have I really shifted that far from reality ?

I think everyone noticed. We all assumed there was nothing to be said about it. It was blatantly obvious.

Not yet. I'll give it a couple more years before your mind takes over your ability to control yourself and you end up a ranting lunatic. Everything you say will make perfect sense, but it'll take the average person 2 days to make sense of it. And none of it will matter one way or the other.

I think everyone noticed. We all assumed there was nothing to be said about it. It was blatantly obvious. .
i didnt notice it:(

(insert brutal saying someting along the lines of,,thats cuz ur minds always on dick..or something of that nature:D)

Perhaps dumb wasn't the correct word. I just meant that I noticed it, and chuckled a bit, but nothing sufficiently witty in reference to it came to mind, so I didn't respond. Maybe I'm just un-imaginative... :shrug2:

i didnt notice it:(

Ah, right, well that's because your mind is always focused on dick...or something of that nature...

:D

Wassup with Slow motion dreams.... Where your swinging but couldnt kill a fly, or trying to run and break into a crawl pulling yourself with your arms on the ground.. An Overwelming fear paralyses you to the point your stuck and couldnt move an inch to save your life... Then to add to it, Cant wake the hell up.. But when you finally do you dont wanna go back to sleep because it seems nightmares continue whee you left off, but awesome dreams never workout like that...

Not to mention Drowning nightmares where you wake up gasping for air...

Back