Does anyone know anybody from Track Masters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
I bought a Hondata s200 for my car and I have been calling them all last week and now I go to their website and they have taken off the California address in Santa Clarita I just want my mother fucking shit that I paid for, if anyone knows how to get in contact with them can you please let me know. Thanks

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jun 1 2004, 02:16 PM
SORRY I know this is the wrong Forum but I thought this would be the best one to post this.

Please can anyone help me I am SOL of $600 any help is appreciated.

No one answered the phone I even called the one in Alabama or Arkansas on their website but the guy there said they are not connected etrackmasters.com. I am out $600 for the new ECU the hondata and the jumper cable plus install. I was going to throw a brick through their window but when I went yesterday the place was completely ripped apart nothing was in there so I did not. I called the Better Business Bureau I called the Santa Clarita City Hall and I called the SCPD, no one wants to help.

tough brake.

you gotta ask for reliable places BEFORE hand.

frankly, i never heard of them- and well, there's probably a reason why i never have-

Actually I heard of them through 2 people on this board one I can not get a hold of and the other moved to the Phillipines. So I figured they were reliable. Boy was I wrong.

Everyone I am still SOL with this, does anyone have any advice for me or someone I can talk to I can not afford a lawyer.

everyone's getting jacked for hondata units in the past few days. that sucks man, but sorry to say it, you'll probably never see that cash again. <_<

ya my advice would be suck it up and go out and make some mo dough buddy. cause i think you could consider that gone. Sorry dont mean to be rude about it but thats just my .2

How did you pay for the hondata?

If it was through credit card, call your cc company & refute the charge. They won't put up a fight & are very helpful in these matters.

If you wrote a check, call your bank & stop payment on it. If it's already been cashed then explain the situation & tell them it's fraud. It's a federal offense, so I'm sure they'll jump on it.

If you paid in cash then I feel your pain. I put $1000 cash down on wheels & the guy kept giving me excuses why he couldn't get them. Finally, I was told he wasn't there at the store anymore. Come to find out the guy owned the store, was into drugs & owed a lot of money, so he took my cash to pay the "dealer" off, but was murdered in his car. There wasn't shit I could do to get my money back, even though I had a receipt & a witness.

You can contact the state attorney & tell them what's going on... I've had people tell me they've gotten good results that way. But then again, the businesses were still there, so the state attorney was a threat to their operations, which probably won't be the case for you. Other then that, if you paid in cash, kiss it goodbye because you''ll never see it again.

Back