1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dohc zc swap parts search

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by moosebrew, Oct 24, 2008.

1. moosebrew

moosebrew New Member

Hi, I'm in the middle of doing a dohc zc swap into my 90 DX hatchback. I am having some trouble finding a couple of replacement parts.

-The first is what heater hoses do I need to connect to the new motor.

-Second I can't seem to get the correct part number for exhaust gasket that connect from the ZC manifold to the ZC 2-1 down pipe. The one I thought I needed was too large and it looks like its supposed to be two smaller round colapsable rings.

Any help you can lend would be greatly appreciated!
    thanks
    Mark

2. Must_B16

Must_B16 New Member

Have you try looking at a local Junkyard for replacement parts? or try to look at a Honda Stealer-ship. But they prolly charge u a arm and leg.

3. moosebrew

moosebrew New Member

I was hoping someone had a part number or could point me in the right direction for the hoses if the stock ones were not the right ones. I know the stock exhaust gaskets wont work and I thought I got the one for a 89 Integra but it is too large of a diameter and the ZC exhaust has two inlets at this section, then it goes into one.

Mark

4. Ryma

Ryma Member

5. jlicrx

jlicrx Senior Member

stock heater hoses work - upper radiator hose is 88-89 Integra - lower radiator hose is 88-91 CRX/Civic Si - exhaust gaskets for header to downpipe are same as 92-95 Civic D16Z6

6. moosebrew

moosebrew New Member

Just the info I needed, thanks guys!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted