don't buy from HOTREX!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
wes, go fuck yourself. i sold this kid this turbo months and months ago, now hw complains of the turbo being starved for oil?? i know for a fact that never happened. it was owned previously by jared on h-t then i ran it for a short time. it spooled too late on my gsr.

bottom line is, i made a few mistakes, shipping shit late, but noone was ever scammed. i have since grown and am trying to rebuild my rep with quality shit for a good price.

knowing that i ran this turbo and have whitnesses wgho saw it on mycar, i will not honor this bullshit.

as far as me being on the hmt banned list... where am i on that list.

yes i used to be banned and i readily admit it. people make mistakes, people grow , people change.

draw your own assumptions.

Karma is a bitch... you'll get what's coming to you one day and as for you changing blah blah blah... once an asshole always an asshole!!!

Sounds like you are a whiny fuck hole. I rode in the car the first night that turbo was installed. The turbo was fine. Sounds like you need a Turbo 101 class cock wrangler.

Quoted post[/post]]
as far as me being on the hmt banned list... where am i on that list.

yes i used to be banned and i readily admit it. people make mistakes, people grow , people change.

havent been to hmt in ages, sorry if i was inaccurate in my post :wink:

okay........i hate you and i feel sorry for you.......sorry...nothing personal....you just asked for your money back tooooo late mang...pull down your skirt and be a MAN...

Back