Dont F with this woman.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
That Girl Emily

Good read =)

CLOSEUP.jpg

Last edited:
I like it, I like it a lot.

I shouldn't, because my ex should've done this to me, but yeah - its all fair.

The Boards Mrs. DB frequents have been reading this blog for a whilenow..

Apparently the are calling BS. Supposedly in the end this is all leading up to some court TV Ad campain.

d.b.cooper said:
Apparently the are calling BS. Supposedly in the end this is all leading up to some court TV Ad campain.

They let you married men out, to roam free on these online sites?

Ya don't say.

lmfao...thats some great shit...but if someone tore up my stuffed bear...there would be hell to pay!!!

Wow.. 5k for a 14k ring. She had a good day, the jeweler had a good day, stephen will cry his eyeballs out. Some little rich chick is going to get that as an engagement ring and have a shitty relationship. Yes, I believe rings can be cursed.

She really shouldn't send him receipts though. If he can proove that the massage dude really does give "happy endings" she is up shit creek. Adultery=$$$ in divorce court. Although she does claim to have PIs with info that he is cheating too... I feel sorry for the judge, he's going to have a hell of a time restraining his laughter on this one.

This has to be so fake its ridiculous but its a good saga, I check it daily.

well, taking pics of herself spray painting the bimmer was dumb. Everything she has done up to date was perfectly legal. Unless she is on the title of that car (which she may very well be) she just shot herself in the foot.

well the whole rampage thing was a huge act and conveniently videotaped, except they were taping before she pulled up.

Well, its over.

Not the grand finally I was hoping for, but she still screwed him over pretty well. So.. I guess thats it. :dunno:

The roses thing was kinda tough to believe. How would she know the names of all of the women in the office building? Maybe she just ordered several dozen and told the delivery person to give them to every woman and if there were any left, to start handing them to the men. Hell, I dunno, but it seems that it is not all set up, as the finally sucked balls. Any director could have done better than that. Hell, I could have done better than that.

Last edited:
Back