Dopest driving kix?? post 'em 'n vote

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12.jpg

converse_chuck_taylor_the_who_01.jpg

These but all beat to hell.

since 1987

I'm weird.... i prefer a big shoe... like my sketchers. I don't heal-toe.. could never do it smothly. I big toe/ little toe with a straight foot ankle bend.

something like this:

LGMVC-63RF.jpg

i can't wear these for driving cuz of my frankenstein feet- add these - and i could out-paddle an orca - but i wear 'em every day for everything but driving, i love these fuggers

been through every brand under the sun in this style shoe, and even special order occupational ones, the best were a pair made for chem lab workers i wore in the 80s, and then found same ones but for british bus drivers out of a mailorder place in early 90s, all almost exactly that same style with some small differences in material and cut, drove my gf's insane trying to get me to wear something diff, good thing i stuck with the shoes, priorities are priorities after all:D

literally, ass-kickin'

12.jpg

converse_chuck_taylor_the_who_01.jpg

These but all beat to hell.

these are killer

they have an ass-kicking punk flava cuz of the ripped stripes but with like a patriotic twist

the soles are too thick for me tho, i need to feel the pedals like there's only a fruit roll up btw my foot and the pedal (ah, dangerous metaphor...i can't want to hear the wiseacres :)

The soles aren't too thick anymore, I'll have to show you guys some pics of mine, and they're "Union Jack" themed, like the The Who album.
converse-mens-converse-shoes-ox-high-the-who-union-jack-24000.jpg

ah, it WAS a union jack, hard to tell in 1st pic

saw 'em in 82 shea stadium nyc with kenny jones from the faces on traps, keef was already dead, clash opened for them, i was but a wee tweener

pete doin some weird sh*t in the studio, sometime in the 6os:

kinda looks like he's driving an invisible car

Attachments

• pete invisible car.jpg
    pete invisible car.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 222
jordans... why, that's just common sense:)

I used to rock the Jordan Trainers for driving :D

ajtrain.jpg

"That was when mad was tall and phat was cold / The days of Old Chicago and Fun Town / As shorties we run 'round, play strike outs till sun down / But the sh*t ain't as fun now"

Attachments

• common sense.jpg
    common sense.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 482
...that catalyzed a chicago state of mind

my sacred adidas forums designed by self-conscious in chicago, i'll never wear these, just take them down from time to time and reminisce 'bout them fine fine days in Chi-citay

um, ok maybe if i rock a 3rd gen with a home-brew hybrid engine, part fuel cell hydro, currents n volts in the trunk via solar panels on the hatch and a stirling engine propeller hat to complete the strange mess:eek:

Attachments

• self con chitown limited 2004.jpg
    self con chitown limited 2004.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 188
i have a pair of these in black for autox/track/rally

plain jane simpson lowtops . sfi approved and nomex for the day i catch on fire.

27400_1_lg.gif

for the day i catch on fire

i have a pair of these in black for autox/track/rally

plain jane simpson lowtops . sfi approved and nomex for the day i catch on fire.

27400_1_lg.gif

lmao!

just occurred to me: as the feet are always going to be the closest thing to the firewall, and most likely part trapped, then, yeah, nomex, no doubt!

famous bad predictions

dopest? uhm.... really?

yeah, im not sure if i see this thread going anywhere.
couldve approached it much better. lmao.

we're hardly in the same company but still, its fun to think about, rotflmfa(OFF)

With over fifteen types of foreign cars already on sale here, the Japanese auto industry isn't likely to carve out a big share of the market for itself.»
Business Week, August 2, 1968.

The Americans are good about making fancy cars and refrigerators, but that doesn't mean they are any good at making aircraft. They are bluffing. They are excellent at bluffing.»
Hermann Goering, Commander-in-Chief of the Luftwaffe, 1942.

They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-»
Last words of Gen. John Sedgwick, spoken as he looked out over the parapet at enemy lines during the Battle of Spotsylvania in 1864

"The bomb will never go off. I speak as an expert in explosives." -- Admiral William Leahy, U.S. Atomic Bomb Project

This antitrust thing will blow over.»
Bill Gates

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." -- Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962.

Attachments

• crystal_ball.jpg
    crystal_ball.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 202
classiest mocs i've ever seen

Globe Castros.
shoes_iaec1177254.jpg

Super Baaaaaaad.

i suppose if they're responsive enough to pop an ollie in, then they should work well on pedals well too.

Attachments

• 256783_1_f.jpg
    256783_1_f.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 207
Back