dpfi to mpfi problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nwkdonblk

i know this has been covered 100 times but i went to move C1 to B10 which was empty ok but when i went to move C2 to B12 it had a white /red stripe in it
i was following the instruction and it was suppose to be empty and on the A plug A1 is yellow A3 is yellow A5 is red A7 is red now do i cut these and run wires to the injectors and then to the four wires on the resistor block then A15 to the fifth wire on the resistor block could use all the help i can get

Study this link

https://hondaswap.com/reference-materials/ecu-pinouts-28667/

Get a obd0 engine harness, strip it down, pull the fuel injector, fuel injector resistor box wiring from it, de pin @ tower side plug, get the cabin harness do the same but from shock tower to ecu. Depin and pin as much as you can. This way is alot cleaner and alot less soldering. Depin the injector wires @ cabin harness @ Ecu, swap c1/c2 with b10,b12 , run wires for distibutor sensors from distributor to shock tower plugs, from there to appropriate locations @ ECU to c1/c2. Run the fuel injector subharness from engine to shock tower, from there into their locations at the ecu-A1A3A5A7. It can be done easier, but im anal about wiring.

Back