Droid is about to get thrown out the window

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont know wtf you are talking about. i had the storm and the storm2 and my droid x blows both of them out of the water by miles.

also, my droid doesnt only click when you touch it, it vibrates too.

Yeah, The first gen moto droid does both too, cause droid does.... yeah everything. As well as not suck as long as you know how to use it.

The X is just retarded awesome. Can't wait until my work contract is up so I can get w/e is as cool as that or better.

the regular droid does vibrate but the actual screen doesnt click like the storm

my friend has the storm... i hate the click screen... makes everything slower

Since you clearly dislike your Android phone, I will gladly trade you a BB Storm for your Moto Droid.

i would about do it too... hell the only reason i still use it is for navigation over the env 3 i have

haha i repped you for that even though youre clearly mocking me. i just hate touch screens really, ive never had good luck with them

haha i repped you for that even though youre clearly mocking me. i just hate touch screens really, ive never had good luck with them

Meh, who cares what other people think man. You like what you like. I would trade a Mercedes of any kind (well maybe not a C-1000.. well I could get like 50 civics if I had that...) on a civic in a fast minute ^^/. Especially if it was 50 E-AT wonder hatches.

Meh, who cares what other people think man. You like what you like. I would trade a Mercedes of any kind (well maybe not a C-1000.. well I could get like 50 civics if I had that...) on a civic in a fast minute ^^/. Especially if it was 50 E-AT wonder hatches.

I think you missed the point.

Back