Drug Test Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pot heads aren't normal people when they aren't smoking. Yes, you can smoke pot without being a pot head - but pot heads - no I don't want them at work, designing my shit or taking care of anything.

Just what I need is to get my boardroom materials back after a meeting and scribble the potleafs drawn on them with Cross pens.

Shut up Cel, I smoke every day and I'm getting good grades in my Engineering classes. Most of the smartest people I've known smoke quite a bit of ganja, and these are people that are currently on full ride academic scholarships to places like Berkley, MIT, and Cornell. Hell, half the people that got National Merit scholar the year before me all smoked a blunt together the night before. Sure there are dumb potheads, but the fact is that there are also dumb people. I'd much rather have a smart pothead design my car than a retarded person who has never touched a drug in their life.

Quoted post[/post]]
Can they tell between a girls piss and a guys? I need to take a piss test and I didn't know if they could tell..

yes I know I should stop smoking weed.. just looking for input here

Yes, they can. and from what I've read pot will stay in your system for up to 10 days... maybe longer if you are a chronic toker.

well just think if they have any suspicion of you urine test, they could always do a hair folical test, and any type of drug used in the past year can be detected. so the only way to pass that it to completely shave your entire body.

Quoted post[/post]]
Pot heads aren't normal people when they aren't smoking. Yes, you can smoke pot without being a pot head - but pot heads - no I don't want them at work, designing my shit or taking care of anything.

Just what I need is to get my boardroom materials back after a meeting and scribble the potleafs drawn on them with Cross pens.
So, everyone who you consider a "pot head" is just like this? That is not my experience. Sorry kid.

urine tests are the cheapest to do, hair test take a long time to process and signifigantly more money, unless they really wanted to get you fired they wouldn't put forth the effort for a follicle test.

Quoted post[/post]]
urine tests are the cheapest to do, hair test take a long time to process and signifigantly more money, unless they really wanted to get you fired they wouldn't put forth the effort for a follicle test.

Simple urine tests are 26 dollars at a local clinic. If you give a bad sample, and you have to be retested, it'll cost another 30 bucks to send the sample to a lab for more thorough testing.

Hair tests are around 40.

As per what I've heard here in Fort Wayne... might be more/less around the country.

if you haven't smoked in 3 weeks, why are you even worried?
You passed unless you're around 500lbs and eat fried chicken all day.

Quoted post[/post]]
well just think if they have any suspicion of you urine test, they could always do a hair folical test, and any type of drug used in the past year can be detected. so the only way to pass that it to completely shave your entire body.

yea that wouldn't work, I've been hair tested before.. they can use just about anything, arm pit hair etc.. they will find something..

I took the test, I was just paranoid about it being in my system but I highly doubt it will be

Back