Dual Exhaust for 91 crx?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

hey my new body kit has the rear bumper so that 2 exhausts fitin... i know i can put a dumby can on one side.. but i was hoping to maby find a dual exhaust system with out having one made...iv seen some crx's have dualies on Cardomain but i can never find a setup.. any one know?? or have any ideas??? thanks alot
Tyler

Are you looking for a dual tip or a complete dual exaust, the si mufflers have dual tip it you are looking for that.

no not dual tip i hate those. i mean like a full dual exhaust

I could have sworn that somebody asked you to stop flaming people for liking "ricer stuff" so chill out spodab. Respect people and they will respect you. You do make some educated posts in the tech forums so why dont you just stay there where you can help people instead of flaming them. And yes a muffler shop can make you real dual exhaust but i think it will cost alittle more because they have to weld more hangers onto your car and reroute the exhaust pipeing around obsticals(sp.) underneath your car. And good luck and post picks when you get it done. And i checked ebay and found this but i am pretty sure an exhaust shop will have to weld hangers for it. And i think it is legal because there is no modifications after the muffler. So good luck B)

yeah its not good for performance, just extra weight, but since your asking you want info and want to do it, like said above, any muffler shop can handle it for you...

so shuld i just hang a dumby can then? on the other side??

Heh, the only idea that i have, is to find a muffler that has a single inlet, and an outlet on each side. I don't know if a muffler shop could fab one up, but for a CRX where space is at a premium - it seems to be the only way. Dual mufflers just sticking out the back would look stupid.

s40e05df7a3950.jpg

Ferrari, the NSX, and from what I've seen Porsche and the MR2 use the same setup.

Most muffler shops can get ahold of a single-inlet dual-outlet muffler. I agree that dual-cans is pretty stupid looking, there are a lot of cars that have them, and none that look good. Dual tips is okay as long as the line is split at a muffler, IMO.

on a 91 you can not run a true dual exhuast due to the fuel tank placment you neede a fake system

Originally posted by CRseX84@Jun 27 2004, 11:54 AM
hey my new body kit has the rear bumper so that 2 exhausts fitin... i know i can put a dumby can on one side.. but i was hoping to maby find a dual exhaust system with out having one made...iv seen some crx's have dualies on Cardomain but i can never find a setup.. any one know?? or have any ideas??? thanks alot
Tyler

:tisk:

Back