Dyno of JSRC on D16Y8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

La_Pieuvre

Dyno of JRSC on D16Y8

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I've posted, but I wanted to share my current set-up with y'all.

Finally got my supercharger running like I wanted it and after a bit of dyno time, this is what the power curve looks like. That's a 53whp/25wtq gain over stock.
Granted this was in our 103°F Texas heat, but once it cools down it should be even better.

BTW, I know turbo would have given me lots more power, but I love the JRSC's power delivery and driveability. :)

Big thanks to Tony @ T1 Race Development and Ary @ Rotary Performance!

Let me know what you think

Dynocivic.jpg

Civic D16Y8 JRSC Jackson Racing Dyno Power Torque

Last edited:
i havent been to rotary performance before, but how much is their dyno time. Good numbers, btw.

I don't know about their rates. The guy that tuned it rents out their dyno until he gets his installed. He charges $75.00/hour.

I'm sure their rates are similar if not lower.

damn, looks like a lot of cheddar on your setup, S300 and Rc's etc...

is it fun to drive?

Yeah, it's really fun to drive. Accelerates in any gear. I got torque everywhere now.
Overall, this is the car Honda should've built. Paired with the coilovers/rotas, the power is properly put down.

Awesome! You don't have much of a torque curve... but in this case that's a good thing. I wanna take a ride in it!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh, I'll be in DFW at Intercrew the first weekend of September.

PM me and let me know when you are in town....i need someone to retune my chip...it sucks...im back to my crappy p13

Back