E has some competition!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by micah@Oct 9 2004, 03:26 AM
thay also look pimp if you take off back whell covers, lower them and slap rims on em.

look like new crx's
[post=400424]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea they do. I wish that honda would offer an ITR (insight type R) drop a k series in there, and put better suspension, wheels, tires and brakes. It would be exactly like the CRX. You had your HF that got 50mpg+ and then a performance version that got 29ish.

Welp I guess I have a new quote in my sig =)

blah. :)

Yes, all hondas are built for economy... but I'm not going to spend 20k on a car that would get 50 mpg just to swap it.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Oct 9 2004, 08:30 PM
blah. :)

Yes, all hondas are built for economy... but I'm not going to spend 20k on a car that would get 50 mpg just to swap it.
[post=400607]Quoted post[/post]​

You can get older ones for about less then 10k. Another 5 or 6 for a k20a and another thousand or so in other stuff if your got at fabing, and you'll have yourself a 11 second car easily.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 9 2004, 08:50 PM
You can get older ones for about less then 10k. Another 5 or 6 for a k20a and another thousand or so in other stuff if your got at fabing, and you'll have yourself a 11 second car easily.
[post=400611]Quoted post[/post]​

There was one for sale in Boston for $8K a few weeks ago.

Back