earning brownie points with the girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
jeffie7 says:
my crack is turbos
jeffie7 says:
you cant get enough, you want more, and it cost $$$$$$$$
rachelle says:
so i could qualify as crack then=)=)
jeffie7 says:
sure if you would force tons of air into my engine and make it make more power yes
rachelle says:
thanks, its all material to you
jeffie7 says:
no not true
jeffie7 says:
I just miss turbos =(
rachelle says:
you miss me to=)
jeffie7 says:
ya ya turbos are neat
jeffie7 says:
so what do you want for xmas?

Sigh, I shouldnt have looked up info on turboing my 350Z... Bad jeff BADDDDDDD I'm trying to keep the bug away....... It just sucks becuase I have money in hand and could buy a turbo kit stright up. Sigh.......

lol and after all that...

jeffie7 says:
so what do you want for xmas?
jeffie7 says:
well?
rachelle says:
i told you, i wanna learn how to swallow

hahahha that was the best thing she could have said. I figured she would bitch or something but nope! woot! hahahaa

Here's Jodys take on it
JDMCivicHB: DOH
JDMCivicHB: GOOD GIRL!
JDMCivicHB: MARRY HER NOW

Dude... You don't find better than what you have.

She VOLUNTARILY plays Warcraft3, wants to learn to swallow (which in my mind means LOTS and LOTS of lessons), and looks like she does to boot.

She is the uberchick.

how do you not know how to swallow? lol does she eat with a feeding tube?

Quoted post[/post]]
Dude... You don't find better than what you have.

She VOLUNTARILY plays Warcraft3, wants to learn to swallow (which in my mind means LOTS and LOTS of lessons), and looks like she does to boot.

She is the uberchick.
really, i dont think you will find better. i mean im in heaven with what i got. plays video games(but def wouldnt play warcraft3), swallows, watches sports with me, and is a hot italian. she doesnt get the car thing though. i dont know what your girl looks like but people vouch for you. plus, she wants learning how to swallow for christmas. not only is it free but is amazing for you.

Quoted post[/post]]
how do you not know how to swallow? lol does she eat with a feeding tube?

:ditto: , my sentiments exactly.

Haha, I'm in the same situation though - I had a conversation very similar to yours after thinking about dropping a large amount of money on rims and then it turned into a convo. on butt secks.

I might just be selfish and buy the rims and get the butt secks!

p.s. she can swallow just dandy, along with know when to look up into my eyes with her big blue eyes at exactly the right moment and to slide the tongue to the balls. what more can you ask for? thats a woman.

Going through your pics you kinda look like that "pimp" guy from The Girl Next Door. You know the guy that was like the girls manager. LOL

tell her deepthroating takes the challenge out of swallowing...

p.s. she can swallow just dandy, along with know when to look up into my eyes with her big blue eyes at exactly the right moment and to slide the tongue to the balls. what more can you ask for? thats a woman.
please never be this descriptive ever again...
its like office space imagery here...
:puke:

17582_thumb.jpg

I dont even have to look. Your girl and my ex have the same name. I would definitely say you are a lucky guy...i miss my rachelle......

okay i miss the sex, so sue me.

the DAY my girlfriend says something like that... I wouldn't even believe it then.

sounds like an esteem problem "I want to learn how to swallow body ejectamenta" isn't something that solid, together-type people say or think about.

Quoted post[/post]]
If you want some pics you can dig thru

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...cmd=user&user=3

They're somewhere in there.

SHe kindA looks like Jessica Alba............ whats her background?
**Edit: actually a little like brooke burke.. ? ? shit im seeing different things...

"Swallowing is one thing.. Gargling is a whole different zone"

:laugh:

2nd Edit: Jeffie what is it that you do that you have the money to drop on turbos?? ! ! Im in the wrong profession..

Back