ebay car of the week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Yea, I saw that too. It eaither just sucks or has some really grippy tires.

:orly:

ANybody wanting to show off their RWD power would blow mad doughnuts for the camera. I think this car sux. Its just like that H22 RWD del sol that did nothing. I totally hear ya.

wtf do donuts have to do with power????
anything rear wheel drive will do donuts... ive done donuts in minivans that couldnt get out of their own way
you dont need power to do a donut

lol, ebrake it...it's FWD

I used to be do some nasty burnouts in my work van. Brake + gas = smoking rear tires.

By "standing burnout" I mean laying on the gas and not having to brake (parking brake or otherwise).

If you did that in a 3-cylinder metro, it wasn't the metro.

I dunno about a standing burnout like that. Put some crappy tires on 13's on the back and maybe. I can make all four wheels in the Audi DIG into the ground in the drit/gravel and it only has like 170hp. Yea, my wheels need to be repainted now.

Not with AWD.. I used to be able to with the 944 on pavement and it only had 160 hp, i had some crappy tires on the rear thats all.

Quoted post[/post]]
w/e.

Obviously you're not following along here.

...or perhaps you're not.

Burnouts can be from sheer power, crappy tires/traction issues, or by using the brake. You can do a standing burnout in a underpowered car, just like D series 1.5L SOHC del sol - I never used the brake when I burnt out in that piece of trash and I was still able to burn out. Rev and dump.

I know what you're saying...but it probably just has grippy tires. If it has 275 hp, it should be plenty able to nice burnouts wth the right gearing or crappy tires.

My 2.8 a4 trans does like 30-40 mph in first IIRC. It's been awhile though.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
w/e.

Obviously you're not following along here.

...or perhaps you're not.

Burnouts can be from sheer power, crappy tires/traction issues, or by using the brake. You can do a standing burnout in a underpowered car, just like D series 1.5L SOHC del sol - I never used the brake when I burnt out in that piece of trash and I was still able to burn out. Rev and dump.

How can I not be following myself? Or are you just out to bash me again?

I know you can burnout on sufficiently shitty tires, anyone can do that.

Argh. Forget it.

It just says "performance tires" so I assume with the money they probably spent on it, they went with a decent tire. But who knows.

Back