eBay sightings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 3 2003, 02:44 PM
welcome to e-bay mother fucker where we don't play...
answering positive feedback in a fucked up way

leave your damn rap shit in the other thread

found Nemo

nemo.jpg

cant those guys get sued for using a trademark name for their own profits no matter how small they are?

I'm sick and tired of seeing dozens of different eBay links posted. Just put them all here. If you find a good one, post it right here. Don't start a new thread each time.
Thank you, drive through.

Originally posted by Prowler@Dec 3 2003, 07:13 PM
I'm sick and tired of seeing dozens of different eBay links posted. Just put them all here. If you find a good one, post it right here. Don't start a new thread each time.
Thank you, drive through.

If you don't want to see Ebay stuff, then you don't have to click on the links...

and putting them all in here will make more of a Cluster F@$^ than anything.

And then you might want to start Deleteting, and Locking everyones Ebay post's...Even B's.....we all post what we find interesting..so why make the effort to lock them down.....

I got to vent becouse my post was locked down quiker than shit...and I was not even aware of this thread....

/vent and rant over

i respect the fact that this thread was pinned just for ebay, but the lounge is for more or less everything, and hardly any ebay auctions are alike. i can understand reposts and shit, but auctions dissapear at most every 40 days.

also, the widebody makes that thing look more hideous than shit. nice job on the cage and engine though.

id rock it

any widebody muchless a real metal one > me

i thnk that widebody is one of tthe nicest ones ive ever seen normally i hate em but that shit tight yo!

nice, a true drag car with a one gallon gas tank :lol:
i'm just suprised it's NA

Back