• laid off, looking

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • laid off, gave up looking

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • student/etc

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • sick/disablilty/ward of state

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • unemployment pays more than i'm worth. i'm a mooch.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good luck man. Its tough here in tally. I know some good skilled peeps having to choose lower paying jobs far from their preffesion just to make some money.

hope all is well.

edit: check out my car thread..you were right. :(
yeah i have taken lesser playing jobs just to make ends meet. and looks like i might have to do it again if I dont get this drafting job

sorry bout the rust its sucks i was pissed when i found it on my car. so I am searching for a new sunroof myself

working full time and going broke. Single parent, child with special needs and I make too much to get any kind of help. Cost of living keeps going up, no raise in 2 years looks like another 2 before I get one and the cost of my benifits are going up while the quality is going down. Haven't recieved child support since 07 and I keep getting dicked around for SSI benifits for my son. Oh and let's not forget my taxes are going to be going way the fuck up. I'm concidering quitting my job, going back to school and with my situation the nanny states of america would take very good care of me.

Full time Graduate Student and part time server.

School work is hard but I actually find accounting interesting. Who knew?

I hoped I'd never have to serve again, but its still the best money I can make part time.

which really means that you actually make no money

Part time, somewhat by choice, but wish it was full time.

Couldn't take my old higher paying job and illegal things they wanted me to do, so I found a decent paying part time job to keep some $$$ coming in. I have kind of gave up on looking for the time being as there isn't much out there.

Damn dude, where've you been? Stop by sometime damnit.

I'll have to in the next few weeks. I was just thinking the other day i haven't talked to Steve in a long ass time.

Back