EF brake upgrade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
I'm looking to upgrade my brakes all around on my EF CRX
It already has 4 disk brakes

Will the integra legend front and rear disks/calipers/hub swap over without a lot of modification or what would i need to swap these over, i really dont care if its 4 or 5 lug on them
and and any idea what size rims i will need to fit these on my car, or would i be better off putting integrad brakes all around?

thanks

Have you upgraded your current setup yet and are not happy with it? I'd suggest up grading to some better pads and Brembo Blank Rotors if you haven't done so already. Good pads make a world of difference.

This will be my set up as soon as I get time to throw it all on(i've already put on the rear disc set up):
-Brembo Blank Rotors front and rear
-Hawk HPS Pads Front and Rear
-15/16 Master Cylinder from a 91 Civic Sedan EX
-40/40 prop valve from a 90-93 Integra non ABS
-Stainless Steel Lines

^I have all the parts just not installed yet. I have Autozone rotors that need to be replaced along with the cheap autozone pads, OEM everything else and my car still stops fairly decent. So with the above set up i'm expecting to see a very big difference.

Well now i know what prop valve to use and master cylinder
I think I have found out what i can throw on the front disks but not im looking to upgrade the rears
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1171175&page=1

Shows how to upgrade for the 10.4 in rotor in fronts on the EF, I still have yet to find ouw what i need to do to upgrade the rear disks.
Would i use the integra or legend RD setup to do this?

Ive got Legend Dual Caliper pistons im waiting to install. I need stainless lines and im planning on upgrading to ITR master cylinder, its a full 1" instead of the 15/16th etc.. obviously.

as far as rotors, go with brembo blanks all around and im using pbr pads i got from 88rotors on honda-tech great deals.

Back