1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ef ls swap no start

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by crazydude107, Aug 24, 2008.

1. crazydude107

crazydude107 New Member

Ok so we got the harness on we have spark im not sure if its enough though, we are getting fuel through the injectors I decided to use the obd0 injectors with the resistor box rather then doing the block off plug and soldering on the obd1 injector clips. I tried searching for a diagram of where all the plugs for the harness go I may have something wrong but I dunno. I had that motor running in the integra I even drove it before I took it out so Im pretty confident the distributer and coil should be good I wouldnt see how 3 weeks would change anything at all.
    I dunno it sounds like she wants to start but I am kinda lost right now so a diagram for a 0bd0 harness onto a obd1 b18b1 would be great or just some things to check up on. I may have to check the fuel filter but it ran my d16 just fine it never cut out on me but I may not have enough fuel pressure I dunno.
    Its a 1988 crx si with a 1994 integra b18b1 obd1

2. prpprimo

prpprimo Hondaholic

Check your dp to mpfi wiring. (assuming your EF is not an SI) I had the same issue.

On the ECU c1 to b10 & c2 to b12.

If your running an obd-1 distributor, make sure the additional 2 wires you added for the distributor to the ECU are not switched. It retards the timing other wise. (blue w/green / blue w/yellow)

3. prpprimo

prpprimo Hondaholic

***Just read over your thread again, and your car is an SI. :rolleyes: So disregard the dp to mpfi part.

4. pappaj

pappaj New Member

If you removed the distributor check to make sure it is not 180 deg off.

5. crazydude107

crazydude107 New Member

Thanks for the responses but I didn't take the dizzy off but I will check the wiring on the dizzy. The wiring conversion is from rywire and they mentioned that sometimes the wiring colors are off on their distributers. Haha k let's get some more ideas of what to check, thanks guys

6. pappaj

pappaj New Member

which ecu are you using?

7. crazydude107

crazydude107 New Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted