EF Swap parts and lots of other stuff also

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D95SI420

hey all, I am about to make the move to CA and i need some money. So here is the list of parts i need out of here before i leave. prices not set in stone please make offers. I am located in VA for people that want to pickup.

NEW STUFF ADDED TODAY

1. EF fiberglass hood scoops foward and backhas 2 small cracks on cowl part already has pins. asking 250 for it
2. 90 teg guge cluster from an auto make offer
3. 90 teg map sensor 25
4. 90 teg intermediate shaft from a s1 trans $50
5. SPC rear toe adjusters, never used $100
6. set of stock 14" steelies with ok tires on 2
7. energy suspension shifter bushings for 90 teg 5 speed make offer

1. EF b-series swap mounts great condition unsure of brand $200
2. teg shift linkage cut and welded for b-series swap in EF $75
3. All MPFI parts u need for conversion except wiring harness I have disty, complete manifold with TB and PM6 computer Make offer on setup
4. EF hatch hood, got keyed up (make offer) Pickup only
5. good running HF engine longblock $100
6. good running 92-95 dx engine $100
7. D-series Dx cable trans excellent condition $50
8. Ground control coilovers mounted on Koni reds, low miles Make non lowball offer
9. Lots of EF and DA teg AC parts
10. Rear sway bar from 4 door DA teg make offer
11. set of 15" 5 star pro line rims with almost new goodyear hp+ tires Make offer no bent rims
12. Indiglo guages for 90-91 Civic SI make offer
13. 92 LS TB with TPS make offer
14 PM6 SI computer stock i have 2 of them 75/obo each
15. PM6 ecu chipped by gude cams has socket to make chip change easy 125/obo
16. 91 LS disty complete no cap 50/obo

I am sure i will find more to add, but thats it for now. I am willing to make deals and open to all offers. I can get pics at request for stuff but its 2:00 in the morning here and i just got in. thanks for looking

I may seperate the stuff so make offer. I need this stuff gone by the 12th of feb or its getting left behind. my zip code is 22309 if anyone wants to figure there shipping

i still have the 88-91 dx engine and trans i was putting my MPFI setup on it to make sure i had all the stuff except the wiring harness. but i will sell it on the engine for the right price or seperate:) anyway i have the trans still as well and i am located in alexandria VA , 22309. Its right near the very top of VA on the MD side. I would prefer not to ship the engine or trans. I really dont have the time. I am leaving really soon to move to CA with my woman. I cant really meet up cause my truck is down right now. cant fit the engine in my civic:) let me know guys. and to the person asking about the PM6 ecu, i am open to best offer on the chipped ones and the stock ones, willing to make a package deal. I am taking best offers on all the stuff

The indiglo guages are they white then glow at night??
I'm local to you what other parts you got for a 90 si hatch wb16?? I'm looking for a radiater cheap?? Maybe some interior parts vents etc someone painted before me.

hey guys i am looking for a odb0 PR3 B16 ecu for Manual trans, and a cheap non grinding b-series LS trans. Mine got busted up and i need something to last for a while till i get something better. I would prefer someting local if possible:)

Back