EF8 hood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pugarex

has any one put a jdm ef8 hood on their crx just the hood no front bumper or fenders and what type of mods do i need to do? what do i need to get? i dont want to buy the fenders and the front bumper i just want the hood. will this require the fenders i will buy if i need them. any help highly appreciated thanks in advance.

any one here from bakersfield ca?

Quoted post[/post]]
has any one put a jdm ef8 hood on their crx just the hood no front bumper or fenders and what type of mods do i need to do? what do i need to get? i dont want to buy the fenders and the front bumper i just want the hood. will this require the fenders i will buy if i need them. any help highly appreciated thanks in advance.

any one here from bakersfield ca?
depends on what hood it is exactly. because i believe the ef8 and the ef9 hoods are different and i know one of the 2 is for a ZC which uses the stock headlights and fits perfect on our cars. on the other hand, the other hood does require you to get the whole front end, and if i'm not mistaken, you'll need the radiator support too. the ZC hood has the "bump" on top to clear the cam gears, if it's the hood for the B16 CRX's, you'll need more than just the hood so everything lines up perfect. hope this helps.

BTW-i'm about 45min from bakersfield, i'm in Lancaster/Palmdale

i emailed password jdm about this. they said and i quote 'the hood will work fine on a usdm crx, there are no differences. i can get it in white for $189 + $150 shipping."

so, i'm not sure if this will answer your questions. moreover are you using the ZC hood or the SiR hood?

the sir. in honda tech they have some step by step instructions but i just want to make sure it fits so i could just buy the hood and what ever is needed i think that was an ef8 hood im putting in a mugen body kit also.
thanks

the EF SiR hoods do NOT bolt on our cars...

Rad support is different and it will not line up/latch correctly

Back