eg6sir got banned?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

See how that was done boys? Thats what not to do.

For example, you don't want to be calling B a needledick insomniac dog fucker

but

If you're telling the truth like "B, you're such an emo pussy", I think thats alright and allowed. Am I right here?

I like this in Amended Rules #2
PM's directed to a staff member are a no-no and will NOT get you a response, unless of course the staff member is bored.

i actually told Calesta (mike) that eg6sir should go on a vacation for egging smokey on. it shouldnt have happened publicly on the forum but shoulda been done in PM. so i get part of the blame for sending eg6sir on a vacation.

i actually told Calesta (mike) that eg6sir should go on a vacation for egging smokey on. it shouldnt have happened publicly on the forum but shoulda been done in PM. so i get part of the blame for sending eg6sir on a vacation.

High five.

^5

I like getting anyone banned.

yeah but smokey was jacking threads and being just as bad if not worse.

oh well. doesnt matter. /wrists

isn't DMX white anyway? ahem... well, i've talked to sir eg6sir for a while, and he's not a bad guy, but yes, what he did wasn't needed. it's alright though... if he comes back i'm sure he'll understand after he flames a few of us first.

isn't DMX white anyway? ahem... well, i've talked to sir eg6sir for a while, and he's not a bad guy, but yes, what he did wasn't needed. it's alright though... if he comes back i'm sure he'll understand after he flames a few of us first.
DMX white???????????????

<< I tryed to get the thread back on track just before they got booted, I even tryed to send smokey off to the reference section, but now the thread looks like I'm just posting for postings' sake.^_^

:shrug2:

work and sleep is all i do. I hs when im bored. Only ban brigade ive been on recently was the muscle car asshats trying to start something. I love the fact that they think just cause this is an import site we dont like the V8 power. God knows id rock an 80s Camaro or Fbird.

but what's worse is when that 4 banger beats them... or better yet... when they flex nuts saying 'well, i got more torque' and i think... shit, if you can't beat me with twice the cylinders... that's f'in sad.

Back