Eibach Ground Control 92-2000 Coil Overs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rabinzero

Hey family,

Selling some 92-2000 Ground Control Civic Coil Overs with conversion kit brand new in the box. These are limited editions and are custom spring rates. 400lb/in in front, 300lb/in in rear. Both sets of springs are the same length. Stock GC sets are NOT. Same length allows you to swap springs to different areas of the car and only buy one more set if you want to change spring rates. For instance, if you want to upgrade to 500 up front and put the 400s in the back you can do that, which again can't be done with normal ground control springs.

Selling these for $250 with free shipping still in the original box, never been opened. I originally bought these to put on my Civic, but got wrapped up in home theater and probably won't do anything else to my car. PM or e-mail me if you'd like to snag them and I'll ship them as soon as I receive the payment.

Thanks for looking.
Justin aka Rabinzero

Someone buy these... I ordered them custom direct from Ground Control a good while back, and spec'd out the spring length and custom rates. The only drawback to having the same length springs all around is that you can never put the front end of the car all the way back up at stock height. Of course, if you're buying any kind of adjustable shocks, you probably don't care. You can still get within one inch of stock height up front, and most people lower more than that...

They're a really nice set of springs that would go great with some Koni Yellows or Tokico Illuminas. I feel bad because I sold these to Justin about 6 months ago, and he wasn't able to use them. One big plus- I never opened the box, and neither has Justin. The box is still SEALED!

Someone buy these and make me feel better. :) :) :)

Might have to rethink my purchase of the KW Variant 3's, hmmm....once I get more into the market (tax return yO) I'll get back to you.

Brasilianstreet...very sweet setup. Yes, they should be fine for that. Infact, I've lowered the price on the coilovers. Check out my ebay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2465297320

Down to $200!!! You will be very pleased with these. I'm just now into home theater and two expensive hobbies won't cut it ;)

Thanks for looking,
Justin

:lmao:

That would be awesome if either John or Martine bought the springs... especially since both have bought directly from me before!

:lmao:

Bump for Justin again!

Thanks Calesta. Hopefully with the price dropped to $200 and STILL free shipping, one of you will grab them.

Thanks again for looking,
Justin

Originally posted by Rabinzero@Mar 8 2004, 04:21 PM
Thanks Calesta. Hopefully with the price dropped to $200 and STILL free shipping, one of you will grab them.

Thanks again for looking,
Justin

Damn you $200? Now I guess it is just a race between me and Martine :)

The auction ended, but I still keep getting e-mails so just letting everyone know these are still available.

Damn right I do, but today I found a possible STEAL on a running GSR, so I might have to rethink all plans. I'll know after the weekend :)

Back