1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ej1 clock

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by chacal06, Aug 11, 2010.

1. chacal06

chacal06 New Member

im havin problems with my clock at first when i had the car it was good then i took the car to the mech and wen i got it back he clock was no good he said they didnt touch the inside so im thinkin its not good anymore or the wiring is bad i want to know is there anyway or diagram that i can use to check if the wiring or the clock is bad...it turns on everytime i turn on my car but it always starts at 1:00 and if i turn on my lights the clock lights goes low a lil help plz:huh:

2. chacal06

chacal06 New Member

oh also i tried another clock i got from the junkyard but same thing happens but i cnt really trust shit from there anyways lol...i need help dont want to go buy jdm amber clock if my wiring dont work

3. strangledbyaburm

strangledbyaburm New Member

Sounds like a short if when you cut your lights on it dims. Looks as if its losing power and reseting itself try finding a wiring diagram and if you know someone who has a short detector get them to scan it.

4. chacal06

chacal06 New Member

im not sure how to look for that diagram

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted