EK hatch for EG hatch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The truck is just more comfortable of a ride, plus I've been carting my grandparents around a lot lately and it's a lot easier for them to get in and out of my truck over the civic.

Your right injen. Although the 89-91 si's weigh more around 1800 I think. Don't quote me on that though.

The truck is just more comfortable of a ride, plus I've been carting my grandparents around a lot lately and it's a lot easier for them to get in and out of my truck over the civic.

Hell, that makes sense to me. Glad to see you're happy with your buy.

Your right injen. Although the 89-91 si's weigh more around 1800 I think. Don't quote me on that though.

I remember when I almost bought a '91 Prelude Si. At least, I believe that was the year. Thank God for my EG. :D

I would have gave the guy $990 for it. I really like them wheels too.

Psst...you missed the part where I mentioned that he sold it already. haha He did mention that he would have traded shell for shell though but eh, such is life.

I would have gave the guy $990 for it. I really like them wheels too.

I read that part, I got into this one late and wanted to add my $0.02. Man if only I had a nickle for everytime I wanted something and it sold before I could get a hold of it, well Id have a lot of nickles ya know?

Oh and thanks for the rep on the huge-ass turbo pic, I figured someone would like it.

I read that part, I got into this one late and wanted to add my $0.02. Man if only I had a nickle for everytime I wanted something and it sold before I could get a hold of it, well Id have a lot of nickles ya know?

Oh and thanks for the rep on the huge-ass turbo pic, I figured someone would like it.

That was freakin' great. haha I also liked the video you just posted on the other thread. Freakin' hilarious. I can't wait to play that "joke" on someone. :D

I don't think so but I am too lazy to go look it up right now. either way the rex's are light compared to most other hondas and are quick with mods we can agree on that right? lol

If I can find where it shows the weights of all Honda's, I'll post it up. Unless someone beats me to it.

were both right,,,and yes they are quick with mods

The REX is a nice looking car, the EG hatches are nice looking cars, the EK hatch...I'm thinking I will grow to really like it. It's still a nice looking car. haha I'm such a simple person. Everyone else would probably be going for something fancier than just Civics.

I feel like such a freakin' moron, 'cause my stupid ass had that link before and forgot which damn computer I freakin' saved it on. *smacks self* Thanks again, INJEN.

I'm actually contemplating that. I just got the shift linkage and master/slave cylinders today, so that will get installed next week some time by my mechanic. I'm thinking I'll go ahead and change the head gasket and thermostat, just to finish everything up on it. Heck, the man will only charge me $100 bucks for changing out the head gasket, so why not. Plus, it makes sense since the timing belt, tensioners...etc. etc. have all been changed and provides peace of mind. :D You're a bit far for it, are you not? haha I could always have Scotty beam it over if I decided to sell it.

The REX is a nice looking car, the EG hatches are nice looking cars, the EK hatch...I'm thinking I will grow to really like it. It's still a nice looking car. haha I'm such a simple person. Everyone else would probably be going for something fancier than just Civics.
i like ef;s and eg'd the most,,but ek are pretty sexy too...
im a simple man myself lol...most people go for newer,better cars,,gimme an old civic and im set

i like ef;s and eg'd the most,,but ek are pretty sexy too...
im a simple man myself lol...most people go for newer,better cars,,gimme an old civic and im set

THAT'S what I'm talking about! haha Some newer Civics are sweet, but give me an older Civic any day, preferably an EG or if I ever happen to run into one, an '89 HF CRX. I'd have to have it in white though. I have had so many people tell me to buy a new car. I look at them and tell them to buy the damn thing for me. BOTH of my cars are paid off, that usually shuts them up, even though the smartasses tell me that I should still own a new car.

Owning a car that is paid off over a new car with payments is a good idea. New cars are over rated because they are new. In my opinion the best cars were made 1992 and earlier even though I own a 1998.

Back