Elections 2012

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's independant.

load your answers, you'll get the right candidate.

Surprised that I sided so strongly with Obama only on science issues, of all things. Didn't realize his position on those things.
But I also don't like that he apparently doesn't want to increase funding for NASA. Get us off this rock.

Keep in mind, just because you side with someone on something, doesn't necessarily mean it's gov't role to do said thing.

Keep in mind, just because you side with someone on something, doesn't necessarily mean it's gov't role to do said thing.

I suppose that's part of gauging people's opinion on particular issues though, to determine what should and shouldn't be government's role in something. Vote in people who agree with you and you can help make it so.

Or we can show people why something shouldn't be that way and hopefully change their minds (which is one of the reasons I've never been against 'flip-flopping'. Changing your opinion on something based on the facts presented to you is called rational thinking, not weakness. Changing your mind based on how much money you receive however is another thing entirely).

Last edited:
Local elections are just as important. It starts in our back yard. Screening candidates before they ascend to the national circuit is one of the most important things that each of us can do. And its something that we can actually influence in a meaningful way.

matched with gary johnson. will be reading up on him some more the nect couple of days.

i think if he received the same kind of funding and media attention of the other two bags of crap, then he would have a chance.

Back