engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jmthompson24

i need a B16A2 or an integra LS engine reply and tell me price if you want to sell

hi....i have a B16A GEN 2 COMPLETE ENGINE, with IM, all SENSORS, DISTRIBUTOR, VALVE COVER, complete head with BRAND NEW HEAD GASKET STILL IN PACKAGING....(head and block is separate)....
pics are available...
head was milled for higher compression,
Block P30 pistons in it.....
(no tranny, no ecu).....
I PREFFER PICK UP OR MEET SOMEWHERE,,,,,but if you are willing to have it shipped we will have to talk first.

i'm only looking for $1000 for it
--------------------------------------------------------------------
now about the LS motor....i have a 96 LS motor in my integra now..and i am willing to sell it for $700 firm 70K on motor and car.....runs perfect...was an automatic car, but recently changed to 5speed. and the engine is mint...

click here for pic

good luck getting a grand out of your b16 and real good luck on getting 700 for your LS... you can get a b16 drop out for 1100 and an ls dropout for like 800 you idiot

Originally posted by jspecivicsi@Oct 9 2003, 09:08 AM
good luck getting a grand out of your b16 and real good luck on getting 700 for your LS... you can get a b16 drop out for 1100 and an ls dropout for like 800 you idiot

Are you buying it? NO!

So shut the fuck up!!!!! :newbie:

Back