Epic Meal Time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and thanks for posting that up... i was slacking this week
:thumbsup:

while that video may not have been as entertaining as several of the past ones.... it did have some damn good wing/sauce ideas

and thanks for posting that up... i was slacking this week
:thumbsup:

Haha not a problem, I've been stupid busy too. And yeah the sauce Ideas were great, but there wasn't anything awesome like mixing in 80 egg mcmuffins into a giant loaf of cholesterol lol....

i guess every once in a while they feel like they should put out something that the average person would, could, and should eat

Yep... I'm done watching them. It's pointless and old now. Let me know when they have an interesting video again....

how did y'all not like the bacon bacon truck?

also, live at comic con was pretty good

Most of what they make actually looks pretty good, till they show themselves shoving it into their faces.

I do think the FPS russia crossover was a little bit shark jumpey.

Nah Id say the drunk food episode was jumping the shark. The video had more dislikes than likes last time I saw.

i didnt bother posting this one up because i was THAT disappointed with it

truly fucking lame :(

i hope they get their heads out of their asses and start making good videos again

they have been slacking big time
:(

:werd: I only did It out of tradition. I mean they didnt even cook anything really. Just slapped meat on a dude and shot it. Only thing worth seeing was the P90. (Pretty sure that's what it was.)

Just watched the sausage one, seems like they're pulling it back around, but still getting tired.

Back