ES Bushings with Moroso Oil Pan problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NoJokE

Just a heads up to anyone doing an Energy Suspension Bushing install on the drivers side LCA with a Moroso Oil pan. The pivot bushing bolt(the one farthest inward on the LCA) doesnt clear the Moroso pan.

I had to dremel the head off and use a shorter bolt which BARELY cleared as well. I think i used a lower tranny torque mount bolt.

No comments on the axle grease on the pan, the axle was a temporary replacement. :p

gallery_7987_167_1098837458.jpg

gallery_7987_167_1098837429.jpg

That looks like the bolt of the LCA to shock fork. You can always reverse the bolt on that one and thread it throught the other side. That will give you clearance.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 28 2004, 03:22 PM
That looks like the bolt of the LCA to shock fork. You can always reverse the bolt on that one and thread it throught the other side. That will give you clearance.
[post=408720]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude thats the pivotbushing bolt, the innermost bolt. The shock fork bolt is not an issue at all. The one im talking about only goes in one way, its threaded into the crossmember i believe. It cant be reversed.

Fucking Dremel saved my ass again on this one, Dremel owns all.

Back