Eureka ! The mystery, closer to being solved

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my experience with match.com was less than great; that site for my area = a big booty call. that wasn't what i was looking for. eharmony wasn't a bad experience...really....except that the one person i decided to crawl out from under my rock and meet just was not into me, in person. sigh. = my foray into online dating.

but i'm totally a fan of hanging out in places you like to be, and doing things you like to do, and letting the scenario play out where someone else (that's available) likes and does the same things. seems to work pretty damn good.
see, thats how i approached it. you should use it as a place to scan for tools and losers. then basically email once and then ask them to meet for coffee. i was too picky when i was just trying to date around. i only went on a couple dates. i should have went on several just having fun and getting out more.

A few items:

Apple pie has feelings. My rice krispies are using it for personal gain. Rice can be a bunch of assholes sometimes.

The online dating thing is AWESOME. I did it back in 2003, and had good results. never found a mate, but I got to date a lot and not let my personality get rusty ("Hi, I'm from lavalife!" "Get off my fuckin lawn!"). The Cell phone vigrating thing is already done, and common in Pacific markets. And I'm currently listed with a few sites. I plan on EHarmony, if I have the time / Nothing happens before I fucking blow up.

As far as meeting my future spouse through a forum, I'm just waiting for dacheat to ask.

Deep! That's a much better worded explanation of exactly what I've been trying to tell a friend of mine who's getting depressed about not finding a girlfriend.

It's also threads like these that prove to me that Celerity is secretly an old hippy living on a commune.

;)

Back